Pump product for caloric defecit or low carb/keto (epicat? Yk11?)

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I take a preworkout that I guess helps with pump somewhat and intra carb/eaa with clustered dextrin. Trying to make that my main carb consumption for the day. Which I saw great results with couple years back (malto and bcaa works too if any body wondering). Though as time goes on the pump becomes lack luster.

I was thinking of possibly trying a product like epicat or switch to yk-11 from my current s23, which I heard yk-11 helps with massive pumps. As well does epicat.

Any suggestions?

I think beet root is garbage personally, tried many forms, crystals, powders, actual beets preworkout.... nothing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya beet root isn't typically high enough in actual nitrate content for the benefit you want. You could look into a Nitrate bound product (Arginine Nitrate, Betaine Nitrate, etc.) if you want that. For effectively dosed Nitrates I like Proccor Ultra Octane, PEScience High Volume, BFF Vasoblitz, and Inspired FSU (they all contain more than just Nitrates and are all pretty strong vasodilator options).

Apart from Nitrates, I really enjoyed SNS Vasoforce XT for some sick pumps. You could even take that daily to help with overall levels of muscle fullness, vascularity, and pump. The high dosed Vaso6 is pretty potent in combination with the other ingredients.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shameless plug:

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Anabolic Effect and CEL SuperSwole will certainly help you keep your pump with low carbs. Would look into using both

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL Anabolic Effect and CEL SuperSwole will certainly help you keep your pump with low carbs. Would look into using both

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also don’t forget your basics!

Creatine, Taurine, Betaine are all your friend here

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also don’t forget your basics!

Creatine, Taurine, Betaine are all your friend here

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 (epicat product, with other goodies) and if you join the BLR Facebook page, there is a link in our forum section, you get a link and coupon code for a ton of Glycerpump that cannot get cheaper anywhere else.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stimmed:
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
C4 Dynasty
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Nutrex Outlift & Outlift Amped

Pump Agents (Non-Stim)
Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz
MA Labs MA Pump
Ghost Pump
PES High Volume
Nutrex Alpha Pump

My current favorites.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great list mentioned above by The Solution. I really like the pump I get from PES High Volume. I will also sometimes add in noxygen by purus labs as well.

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'll give pes high volume ago, always wanted to try it.

Though any thoughts on epicat for pumps?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently went back to PES High Volume after trying various different pump products over the past year. Not sure why I stopped because its evidently the best out there for me.

Citrulline, NO3-T, Glycerol, Taurine >

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe I'll give pes high volume ago, always wanted to try it.

Though any thoughts on epicat for pumps?
Epicatechin is pretty good for pumps, but if that’s your main goal I feel more common vasodilators are a better option.
I recently went back to PES High Volume after trying various different pump products over the past year. Not sure why I stopped because its evidently the best out there for me.

Citrulline, NO3-T, Glycerol, Taurine >
It’s been one of the most well rounded and better pump products for so long people just like shiny new things.