Pump pre/ingredient that DOESNT lower BP

Zariph

Awards
Hello

Any pump supps that doesnt lowers BP? My friend has low BP and he tried my pre(high volume) and he got very dizzy because of the l-cit that might have got his BP too low.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Probably was because of the nitrates, not the citrulline. Try any pump preworkout without nitrates

Zariph

Awards
Probably was because of the nitrates, not the citrulline. Try any pump preworkout without nitrates
He felt the same when doing 6gram of Citmalate but the nitrates could have made it even worse I guess

macwad

Awards
  • Established
He felt the same when doing 6gram of Citmalate but the nitrates could have made it even worse I guess
Yes, nitrates are used even in medicine. It is very powerfull

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gatorade: carbs and salt for awesome pumps. ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, most pump products normally work on blood vessel dilation. Once the endothelial tissue relaxes, it expands, which allows for a higher volume of flow, which drops allows for blood to flow to muscles - but the action itself inherently will drop blood pressure. Arginine, Cit, nitrates, arginine, will all lend themselves to lower blood pressure. Drinking more water, more carbs are probably the best way for him to increase the pump if he really needs to...although I don't know why anyone REALLY needs to.

Has he tried dosing Resveratrol or Norvaline? I'm hesitant to suggest it because I don't know why his BP is low and it may be better for him to avoid, but these products will, in theory, reduce arginase levels and may "back door" what Agm. and Cit. accomplish.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Zariph

Awards
Well, most pump products normally work on blood vessel dilation. Once the endothelial tissue relaxes, it expands, which allows for a higher volume of flow, which drops allows for blood to flow to muscles - but the action itself inherently will drop blood pressure. Arginine, Cit, nitrates, arginine, will all lend themselves to lower blood pressure. Drinking more water, more carbs are probably the best way for him to increase the pump if he really needs to...although I don't know why anyone REALLY needs to.

Has he tried dosing Resveratrol or Norvaline? I'm hesitant to suggest it because I don't know why his BP is low and it may be better for him to avoid, but these products will, in theory, reduce arginase levels and may "back door" what Agm. and Cit. accomplish.
Great answer man! makes sense....Will take a look at those products

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like nitrates, but I try not to use all the time. See of things I useare glycerin, either hydromax, GMS or vegetable glycerine, I've used them all and like them all equally, just need to dose right depending on which. Also Agmatine is another great choice. I like coconut water, hbcd or karbolyn as we quick carbs. Sodium as others have said as well. Hydration is very important for this also. On days where I've been drinking water all day my pumps are usually the most pronounced.

I personally didn't care for it much but alot of people like Arachidonic Acid for pumps.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if this would help your friend, but I find myself getting serious pumps with yohimbine hcl.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Straight up (-)-Epi products should be a pretty safe bet! Great pumps when used PWO and OL EP1C Unleashed is a great deal right now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Straight up (-)-Epi products should be a pretty safe bet! Great pumps when used PWO and OL EP1C Unleashed is a great deal right now.
Definitely can't go wrong with ep1c unleashed. One of my fav natty supps and always see awesome results when i use it. ep1c unleashed stacked with x gels is a great option for pump and muscle fullness.