Pump Juice testers come on down!

marco0526

Awards
cc sorry about that i edited a post because i got a response from prometabolix...oops
takecare
marco

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
so when will the final decision be made? good luck everyone!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've sampled pretty much every No2 product out there, liked some didn't like others..
155 LBM
315 x 1 Dead
225 x 1 Bench
275 x 1 Squat
I'm not sure about by BF% but I am pretty damn lean naturally and can definitely tell when I get a good pump as well if the product is contributing to vascularity

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
i could have sworn there was a thread on here last night indicating that the testers would be selected before the end of the day. Wha- happened??
cc

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Here's the update, they decided to give all the pump juice to ME. Thats right fellas, they said I was the perfect victom...er uh...tester. Sorry I had to be the one to break the news to you all...but life isnt always fair now is it? Thank you all for applying, and have a good night. :bow28:

marco0526

Awards
ive got a bottle of the juice in my medicine cabinet, which with the discontinuation of all the goods has been filling up nicely with Phera, Super, LMG, Prostan....i cant wait to get started will let the board know about the juice and its effectiveness... one question i have, the bottle came with instructions to use "2 scoops" but it doesnt determine the scoop size ??? any thoughts?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1.Milwood has been selected
2.REVODREW
3.Canadian champ
4.Bodebldr2000
5.Fastflight
6.Roc2124

email me your addys please.

HUGEbanks