xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I love pump products. I'm not super fond of mixing stims and pump ingredients "all in one" but I'm excited to test this stuff cause the info panel looks pretty tasty! I think i will be able to handle the stim aspect as I have been using the Blood Lord for a pre work out lately and it packs a punch! Even still, I am heeding the warning on this label for Pump Juice Extreme, and starting with a half scoop.

Initial thoughts: Upon opening I immediately threw a silica packet into the tub. I personally dont care for hydromax as its usually clumpy. This tub is fresh so not any un-normal clumping in this tub. I mixed the half scoop in 26oz of water and ice. the flavor is subtle and not too sweet or does it leave any weird after taste. Its almost like a light sweet tea. interesting. will see how full scoop tastes tomorrow. going to leave the effects of half scoop out of the log-- unless its too much stim and a half scoop rocks. we will see. back work out on deck

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, will be following

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! In on this to following along!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so i have some input on the product now. I have 3 workouts in with a full scoop.

shoulders/traps

chest/biceps

back/biceps

so Im finding some interestign attributes with this product.
#1: most noticeable is it seems to make me social. I am normally pretty anti social at the gym..
I keep the tunes cranked and kinda get a pissy look on my face. I have been ingaging people on the floor more than i ever have in the last week. I also find myself smiling at people particularly the ladies. people nod and I nod back.. its quite odd and not really sure which ingredient has me so spirited but hey I dont mind it.

#2: The pump Ive achieved as of yet hasnt been the shocking skin stretching blood bursting good time that i crave, however, I am getting cramps in places not usually effected, and that has been effecting the tempo and length of my sessions thus far. Unrelated to weights I can barely handle the pump i get in my calves during cardio. Its quite uncomfortable. Similarly to the small weird muscles getting pumped and cramping during weights, only this was a full hour into training!

#3. Pronounced vascularity proves the formula is good I just need to work out the kinks. Today my forearms didn't cramp up for the first time so I was able to train for a full pull today. the extra veins look amazing and motivate my soul to get work done!

#4: the stim aspect isnt as brutal as i figured it was going to be judging from the panel. IMO this is a good thing. Im almost 47 and deal with high BP as well as mild type 2. both things dont need stims interferring but I do like to focus and train hard so I like a little punch, just dont like that face melt, heart palps effect from some of the heavy hitters. you know the ones.

#5: So far so good with the longevity of the stimulatory effects. No crash as of yet. I have tried 3 different times for training and on the latest trip I had no issues falling alseep. Focus is good with this one as well. not like a white lightning focus but its decent fo sure.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Watching this

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found with this there wasn’t a crash

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde hairygrandpa Old Witch SkRaw85 DemntedCowboy Nac AnabolicGuru

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

I heard, mixing a teaspoon of salt with pump products may help the cramps. Better even electrolytes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!

I heard, mixing a teaspoon of salt with pump products may help the cramps. Better even electrolytes.
i've actually played a little with this but my sodium and potassium keep getting fuk alled and not only is my BP way high but also directed edma again.
so for now im leaving it out. but dude , i do think it enhances the pump a bit.

hey budday!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Report:
Ive had another Back/biceps, and now (finally) a leg sesh.
Ive continued to note the plus and minuses of my consumption. On back day, because i didn't have forearm cramps I was able to get a decent pump in my arms. My larger back muscles alluded me. Its a funny sensation on this product, cause I get amped up quick, yet its like the pump is hard to reach. I do a ton of volume so its not like that could fix things. At my level, (I've been training for 23 yrs. ) I'm to advanced in lifting and supplementation to not take notes and pay attention to outcomes. So far my biggest problem with the product is the stim complex prohibits me from trying more than a scoop for pump reasons. The pumps Ive had to chase because of mentioned issues of cramping in smaller groups. last week my forearms and today it was my lower abs.. and let me tell you, that's as uncomfortable as it gets.

Leg day notes: High volume should have crippled me. Instead, the pumps in my hams and quads never really manifested them selves. Calves was a different story, its like they balled up right out of the gate. The rest of the w/o I felt strong which is surprising to me. maybe the creatine in the formula??
Maybe some extra cellular water between the joints too.

perhaps one of the better aspects for me is the energy complex, it allows me to train cardio each day.. unwinded and great endurance. today I got 45 mins in on the stair climber thingy after a brutal leg sesh.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More social? May need to add this to the label

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gave it two more work outs this week and then i got hurt.. not terribly.. but thats why only 2 lifts..

was
shoulders/ triceps

legs/abs

kind of the same to report, good energy output with no crash but the pump is not quite were i would like it. its what i would consider transient. i get pumps in the smaller groups but not so much in the bigger groups. for instance i got a nice pump in my rear delts.. but not much in my side delts.
I wish I had some goodies to juice it up a little. I feel like this product would be better suited to new players in the game. and endurance guys who train with little rest. its got good ingriedients but like i said at my age i cant handle the stim aspect like i could yrs ago.. so i cant double scoop this one to see if i could get better performance.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!

Actually I do sometimes add some Pink Sea salt to my Pump mixes to help water uptake and pumps

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Always been curious about this product

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally Getting Somewhere

A couple more work outs, and I believe I'm finding the merit in this product. The last two sessions have been total body routines. with a fast 30 sec rest between sets.. all body parts got a couple warm ups in the 15-20 range, then 3 work sets. with no rest between stations.. Remember I was hurt so I'm going easy til it clears up. Anyhow, I achieved a decent pump today. Nothing stellar but decent.

Here's the rub. I think this product is providing some pretty significant endurance. The next thing I have noticed, is several new satellite veins/ vascularity. I can not ascertain these to be results of this product solely. I just finished a 2.5 month bulk. So to be fair, these could be a direct result of that. However, I'm currently sitting around 16% so the fact I am just starting to see these is odd. Its worth the mention in this situation I felt.

I would like to say by putting the extra silicate packs in my tub there still hasn't been any clumping as of yet. Flavor is the tits.. I really enjoy it. very light on the pallet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 more lifts in. I have the perfect use for this going forward in my regimen. LEGS... yes, that's right. LEGS.
For me I dont particularly care for back pumps. I doubt anyone does. I usually avoid any pump products altogether on leg day, yet, I have had the best leg work outs on this stuff that I have had in ages.
I will not go as far as to say that I get no pumps because I did have a mild pump through out my leg routine. but being a lite and transient pump, I am able to capitalize on the energy and endurance aspect. I also pushed the dose up to 1.25 scoops. I feel like the blood flow helped to keep me tight and warm, as I worked. The best thing about this is, that I felt very controlled and stable. I dont use a belt because I limit myself to machines. The focus allows me to really lock in the move and drive hard for extended sets. Today was a light day and my routine went as follows with actual numbers.
Leg extensions: 80, 90,110, 120
Seated leg curls: 80,110, 110, 110
Seated machine press: 100x20, 200x15, 250x10x3
angled leg press: 275x15, 375x15, 475x15, 565x8, 655x8, 745x8x3 with last set a strip set.. minus 100 per drop. all sets sumo high footing, until final strip at 275 which I hold knees tight together and rep out.
band machine raised rear foot lunges 2x8 reps per side at 70
Standing band machine curls 3x10 per side at 70
prone chest up high laying leg curls for peak contraction. 3x10 at 50.

50 mins cardio on x trainer.

no crash.. no back pumps. felt great.

this may or may not be my last post on this product. Its a decent beginners product and a very stack-able product as well. for pump I would either add bulk items or mix with your favorite non stim.. It just needs more oomph to really shine for bigger advanced subjects like myself. I will leave it at that though because for me I found its perfect use, and will continue to use it for the few leg days i can squeeze out of the remaining tub.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 more lifts in. I have the perfect use for this going forward in my regimen. LEGS... yes, that's right. LEGS.
For me I dont particularly care for back pumps. I doubt anyone does. I usually avoid any pump products altogether on leg day, yet, I have had the best leg work outs on this stuff that I have had in ages.
I will not go as far as to say that I get no pumps because I did have a mild pump through out my leg routine. but being a lite and transient pump, I am able to capitalize on the energy and endurance aspect. I also pushed the dose up to 1.25 scoops. I feel like the blood flow helped to keep me tight and warm, as I worked. The best thing about this is, that I felt very controlled and stable. I dont use a belt because I limit myself to machines. The focus allows me to really lock in the move and drive hard for extended sets. Today was a light day and my routine went as follows with actual numbers.
Leg extensions: 80, 90,110, 120
Seated leg curls: 80,110, 110, 110
Seated machine press: 100x20, 200x15, 250x10x3
angled leg press: 275x15, 375x15, 475x15, 565x8, 655x8, 745x8x3 with last set a strip set.. minus 100 per drop. all sets sumo high footing, until final strip at 275 which I hold knees tight together and rep out.
band machine raised rear foot lunges 2x8 reps per side at 70
Standing band machine curls 3x10 per side at 70
prone chest up high laying leg curls for peak contraction. 3x10 at 50.

50 mins cardio on x trainer.

no crash.. no back pumps. felt great.

this may or may not be my last post on this product. Its a decent beginners product and a very stack-able product as well. for pump I would either add bulk items or mix with your favorite non stim.. It just needs more oomph to really shine for bigger advanced subjects like myself. I will leave it at that though because for me I found its perfect use, and will continue to use it for the few leg days i can squeeze out of the remaining tub.
745, holy crap