pump inducing foods

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Had sausage from this local meat market for lunch today and holy **** do I have a pump feels like I just did a high volume full body workout. Any ideas why

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Really nitrates like sodium nitrate in lunch meats and such cause better pumps?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its true nitrates cause a nasty pump and also help with endurance. iForce even sells a new product called potassium nitrate.
a lot of power lifters I know will feed on a whole lrg pizza to themselves the night before a compitition.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Isn't there a connection between nitrates and gout? Or am I thinking of something else.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Really nitrates like sodium nitrate in lunch meats and such cause better pumps?
For sure - I eat 4 big ass sausages - and I get so pumped it's crazy. Lol....just kidding. I highly doubt the little bit of nitrates present in processed meat would do anything...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure - I eat 4 big ass sausages - and I get so pumped it's crazy. Lol....just kidding. I highly doubt the little bit of nitrates present in processed meat would do anything...
Who eats just a little bit of bacon. Not this guy

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if its just me but whenever I drink alcohol I get sick pumps. It can't be a good thing.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Nitrates in food will give you that pump...whats even better is that Potassium Nitrate pumps from iForce!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nitrates in food will give you that pump...whats even better is that Potassium Nitrate pumps from iForce!
I happen to have not had the chance to try is.

I like the idea of potassium nitrate since generally speaking we all get way more sodium then we should and balancing it out with potassium seems to keep my water retention down a lot

I look forward to a combination of them both maybe condense and potassium nitrate may be on order. Issue I've had w nitrates tho is erection quality is not as good. Which idk why

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I happen to have not had the chance to try is.

I like the idea of potassium nitrate since generally speaking we all get way more sodium then we should and balancing it out with potassium seems to keep my water retention down a lot
I look forward to a combination of them both maybe condense and potassium nitrate may be on order. Issue I've had w nitrates tho is erection quality is not as good. Which idk why
PT works better than anything I have ever used - I use Nutrigaurd brand 4-6 caps taking 500mg Vitamin C at the same time. Cheap and the most effective supplement I have ever used.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I definitely enjoy nitrates found in food sources, but I don't eat a ton of hot dogs (notorious for high levels of nitrates). I get mine usually from IForce's Potassium Nitrate.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PT works better than anything I have ever used - I use Nutrigaurd brand 4-6 caps taking 500mg Vitamin C at the same time. Cheap and the most effective supplement I have ever used.
iforces potassium nitrate product is already dosed with vit C to save you the hassel of doseing multiple products.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I'm not a fan of lunch meats at all or hot dogs so I cant say I have ever gotten a pump from them. The only nitrate specific product I have used is KNO3, and I doubt that lunch meat would give the same pump.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking nitrates to, thanks for verifying. Unfortunately don't have room in the budget for more then the essential supps so I won't be trying kno3 anytime soon

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I was thinking nitrates to, thanks for verifying. Unfortunately don't have room in the budget for more then the essential supps so I won't be trying kno3 anytime soon
Once you try PN, you will want to make it essential. Believe me - I am not a rep. It's very cheap and once you try it, you will agree. I use Nutrigaurd (360 cap bottle is only 11.95 and will last you about 6 months). For the first week, 4-6 caps each day / once a day (on workout days, take an one hour before working out). 4-5 days in, you will not believe he pump - and other benefits (stamina, strength etc..). For each week after, take 4-5 days a week. Always, always take it with about 500 mg of vitamin C.