Pulpy test

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn . I’ve seen crystals in test before but nothing orange and globby like that.
Hopefully some others will chime in

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And the vile already looks like there’s 1/3 of it missing WTF?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't use it either. I mean ... I REALLY wouldn't use it.

Cinoz

Awards
Damn . I’ve seen crystals in test before but nothing orange and globby like that.
It’s not orange, it’s clear. Just has the appearance of OJ pulp but without any color.

Cinoz

Awards
It’s not orange, it’s clear. Just has the appearance of OJ pulp but without any color.
And the vile already looks like there’s 1/3 of it missing WTF?
I emptied some of it out. It came totally full, and from a source that has provided me quality product for years. This is a first.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I emptied some of it out. It came totally full, and from a source that has provided me quality product for years. This is a first.
Then if it’s a quality source send them a picture and they will be extremely sorry of that fucked up thing they sent you and they’ll probably send you 4 more for free.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Da fuq man you were not srs about putting that into your body?!

I wouldnt ingest that let alone inject.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You already knew the answer... But you had to ask... Bc its gear

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure I've seen that label on ebay before

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys it’s just crystallized from getting too cold and some test raws can have a slight discoloration to them. Hot water bath the crap out of it and shake it like a shake weight and inject. Only issue I’d have is the brand, would never inject what I don’t know

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys it’s just crystallized from getting too cold and some test raws can have a slight discoloration to them. Hot water bath the crap out of it and shake it like a shake weight and inject. Only issue I’d have is the brand, would never inject what I don’t know
I was under impression that pure test raws are completely white in colour and that other colours signal the presence of impurities.
Mine were completely white.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not true, test E for example is usually clear pale yellow in the vial

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that vial from Dragon Pharma? I've got one Sust 350 vial and it's a clear liquid (very pale yellow). Anyway, I've never used anything from Dragon.