PUFFY NIPPLES? HOW TO COMBAT IT!?

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always had puffy nipples, before I started lifting (155lbs) to now (205lbs) at 6’2. My diet is clean Whole Foods, very low sugar diet and my sodium is pretty low as well. I’m around 10-11% bf and I just HATE how my puffy nipples look. You can see it through my shirts but usually when I start lifting they get hard and solid.

Even during the course of the day, one minute they are hard but for the most part they are soft and puffy.

I don’t feel any lumps really under my nipples, maybe a tiny bit but maybe it’s just in my head.

I have arimidex on hand for my TRT and also a RC of nolva...

Anyone have any suggestions on how to combat puffy nipples? Should I try using my nolva? What foods should I avoid? Any of supplements?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you want to improve it OTC you can try high doses of curcumin, and vitex. seems to work after a while.. but ive found two things that effect the puffy nips.. progesterone seems to make mine puffy. if you use nor tests you will likely find using cabergoline sparingly will help. honestly though.. the truest thing that works is losing more fat.. and reduce estrogen. sub 10% with low estrogen should start to make them look normal.. its a constant battle that never seems to go away perminently though.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
if you want to improve it OTC you can try high doses of curcumin, and vitex. seems to work after a while.. but ive found two things that effect the puffy nips.. progesterone seems to make mine puffy. if you use nor tests you will likely find using cabergoline sparingly will help. honestly though.. the truest thing that works is losing more fat.. and reduce estrogen. sub 10% with low estrogen should start to make them look normal.. its a constant battle that never seems to go away perminently though.
Good shet