Puffy nipples after pct?

RobertCali

Awards
Has been 3 weeks since my pct ended. Did HCG and nolv. This was after a 16 week low dose test only cycle. No AI was used at all. Have puffy nipples a couple times a week, should this be a concern? Should I ride it out until 6 weeks after my pct to get bloodwork. Blood work is extremely hard to get where I am from. Thoughts?

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Has been 3 weeks since my pct ended. Did HCG and nolv. This was after a 16 week low dose test only cycle. No AI was used at all. Have puffy nipples a couple times a week, should this be a concern? Should I ride it out until 6 weeks after my pct to get bloodwork. Blood work is extremely hard to get where I am from. Thoughts?
Absolutely could be early signs of gyno. After a cycle your testosterone levels will drop as the drug works its way out but your estrogen will remain elevated much longer. If I couldn't get bloodwork and didn't know for certain the cause I would probably take a ai for a week or 2 and some raloxifene or Nolvadex after for another month or 2. Doses..... idk, everyone is different, buy I have gyno and A flare up is usually puffy nips and I lower my estrogen and take a serm to put the brakes on it

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried 3 times to get in for bloodwork and got turned away each time. I didn't run a real cycle, but I did stay on dhea and epi for probably too long and had about 4 months of itchy and slightly puffy nipple. mine cleared up 2 days into using alpha gel which is now my favorite supplement. again, I didn't run an injectable cycle just mild dermacrine and epiandro but the alpha gel was awesome for me and the nipple itching lasted like feb-june bad enough to wake me up in the middle of the night almost bleeding from scratching it so much.

RobertCali

Awards
It’s nothing crazy, not overly sensitive, just puffy some days. I am assuming it’s my hormones balancing out and will give it a month and then grab blood work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s nothing crazy, not overly sensitive, just puffy some days. I am assuming it’s my hormones balancing out and will give it a month and then grab blood work.
Well, if it is gyno forming and you wait a month it will definitely be gyno by then. This is something you want to nip before it forms so I wouldn't be sitting around waiting to grow tits. I'd immediately start figuring it out

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Take everyones advice - Order some Tamox or Ralox it will still give you time to assess while its in transit. If you wait a month and then a order and then wait for shipping you will have gyno.

TallyBigDog

TallyBigDog

Awards
I posted some questions about PC t and night. Sweats.... really, really wish i could figure out how you got input on this issue. Because I can't get 1 person to give any Enlightenment about their own experience. Yes, I understand blood work. But it's just a general question.

About your puffy nips; I have found that Nolva directly works on nipple area and stopping estrogen from binding to that area but not Necessarily lowering estrogen really, as with most AI there's always a bounce back spike on estrogen once stopped because it's just a bandaid to stop the conversion somewhat while it is in use UNLESS you use a suicide AI. Research it brotha

Last edited:
PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree don’t wait. Tits r real. I ran Ralox w out issue. Generally well tolerated. I ran mine for gyno I didn’t know I had until I leaned out. Was 220 in April now hovering at 190. And AwakeningAlpha and Smont make excellent points. I’d order it, takes a week or so to show up. If ur symptoms subside on their own(doubtful) then you have it on hand for future use.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I posted some questions about PC t and night. Sweats.... really, really wish i could figure out how you got input on this issue. Because I can't get 1 person to give any Enlightenment about their own experience. Yes, I understand blood work. But it's just a general question.

About your puffy nips; I have found that Nolva directly works on nipple area and stopping estrogen from binding to that area but not Necessarily lowering estrogen really, as with most AI there's always a bounce back spike on estrogen once stopped because it's just a bandaid to stop the conversion somewhat while it is in use UNLESS you use a suicide AI. Research it brotha
What are you running for PCT? I haven't experienced night sweats with any SERM or AI.