Unanswered Puffy nippels

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I am currently running 500mg test pr week and 40mg of winny per day I am 2 weeks in and have started to get puffy and sensitive nippels.

I started up aromasin/AL for 2 days ago I know there will go a week to 2 before I can see any change.
BUT I am worried about gyno and wanted to hear if i can take tamoxifen/nolva at 20 mgs for a week or 2 to block the estrogen until the aromasin/Al have build up and then drop the tamoxifen/nolva until pct?

Thanks guys.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva is better than aromasin at fixing the gyno problem, but once fixed, aromasin is good preventative maintenance.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yeah so you agree I can take nolva for let's say a couple of weeks to the puffiness is gone and then only take aromasin until pct?

By the way I don't think it is gyngo yet I cant find any hard ball in there

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You already have a thread on this and have had your question answered. Do you not like the answers you got in the last thread?

Niclas Bruun

Awards
You already have a thread on this and have had your question answered. Do you not like the answers you got in the last thread?
Yes I have and yes I apricitate the answers alot! But I have this question If i can take nolva for a while and drop it again when the gyngo gets better and continue with aromasin.

I really cant find a answer about that anywhere and the old thread kind of died. I am not trying to be a dick and make alot of threads

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I just want to take so little medicine as required during my cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes you should be able too as long as you get your dosage figured out

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Yeah I will start taking it now I also think I can find a little "ball" under my right nippel now

Niclas Bruun

Awards
If you keep messing with it you’ll make it worse. They don’t just grow overnight it takes a bit for it to grow the tissue.
Just take the nolva and the aromasin
Okay I will stop it completely. I also feel more "safe" now i am taking 20mg nolva and 12.5 aromasin eod. Thanks very much I hope it will start to get better soon

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay I will stop it completely. I also feel more "safe" now i am taking 20mg nolva and 12.5 aromasin eod. Thanks very much I hope it will start to get better soon
Hey brother (IMO) you should run the Nolva for the remainder of this cycle (and PCT).
That's my opinion, and what I'd do, if I if I wanted to be sure that I'm not going to end up with Lady nippels and buubs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When my tits get sensitive I just ask my gf to lick them for a few minutes. I usually feel a lot better after

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey brother (IMO) you should run the Nolva for the remainder of this cycle (and PCT).
That's my opinion, and what I'd do, if I if I wanted to be sure that I'm not going to end up with Lady nippels and buubs.
Yup. I sometimes have to run nolva or ralox while on cycle if things get too bad in the nips.
This stuff takes some preparation and discipline.
The fact that someone like myself doesn’t have visible gyno is only a testament to my tenacity.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When my tits get sensitive I just ask my gf to lick them for a few minutes. I usually feel a lot better after
You guys can borrow our nipple clamps? They crank up so I’m sure you can crush the sensitivity into submission. She’s probably tired of licking those by now.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
I still got issues with my nippels they look a little better at times and are not as sensitive but they are still too big!
I have taken nolva at 20 mg every day for 3 days now and have been taking 12,5 aromasin every other day in 5 days.

I can get some letrozol in no time and get my estrogen down asap or I can up my dosage of aromasin and wait. What would you guys recommend?

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still got issues with my nippels they look a little better at times and are not as sensitive but they are still too big!
I have taken nolva at 20 mg every day for 3 days now and have been taking 12,5 aromasin every other day in 5 days.

I can get some letrozol in no time and get my estrogen down asap or I can up my dosage of aromasin and wait. What would you guys recommend?
Recommend you be patient, stop adding pills to the mix. Stick to one regiment and give it time to work. Your hormones aren't going to balance overnight. And then, get bloodwork and see what's actually going on.

If it's that bad and you're that panicked already, perhaps you need to come off and PCT.

Niclas Bruun

Awards
Recommend you be patient, stop adding pills to the mix. Stick to one regiment and give it time to work. Your hormones aren't going to balance overnight. And then, get bloodwork and see what's actually going on.

If it's that bad and you're that panicked already, perhaps you need to come off and PCT.
Thanks for the answer I feel better when it comes to my thoughts since it is starting to help but is not sure how long time it will take to see the full effect.

If I should get bloods then a estrogen only would be fine right?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the answer I feel better when it comes to my thoughts since it is starting to help but is not sure how long time it will take to see the full effect.

If I should get bloods then a estrogen only would be fine right?
Get a full hormone panel. If I could I would check everything once a week. But I settle for every 90days.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just keep coming back to this thread because I love reading the word Nippels. 😳

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think the typo nippels just makes it

puffy nippels . .

oh **** this thread is old

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established