lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Started yesterday with :
4 pumps icon one
10 mg lgd
joyful joints
estro strike 2.0 ( 2 caps for 50mg arimistane)
liver support

woke up with a slightly puffy upper lip. have ran lgd a long time ago with no negative effects. ran chosen one(1-andro) about 4-5 years ago and got puffy lips and had to cut that run short.

question is should I keep running lgd and drop icon one or drop both and start back on lgd in a couple days?

Also if I must drop the icon one, I will be upping to 20mg lgd with dermacrine

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started yesterday with :
4 pumps icon one
10 mg lgd
joyful joints
estro strike 2.0 ( 2 caps for 50mg arimistane)
liver support

woke up with a slightly puffy upper lip. have ran lgd a long time ago with no negative effects. ran chosen one(1-andro) about 4-5 years ago and got puffy lips and had to cut that run short.

question is should I keep running lgd and drop icon one or drop both and start back on lgd in a couple days?

Also if I must drop the icon one, I will be upping to 20mg lgd with dermacrine
Could be almost anything that caused it. I would go off both and then add in to see what the culprit is. Could have even been banged during the night.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could be almost anything that caused it. I would go off both and then add in to see what the culprit is. Could have even been banged during the night.
it’s deff one of the compounds. foreskin is even puffy lmao. same thing happened a few years ago. last time I ignored it and got progressively worse. also wondering if it’s a reaction to possibly the milk thistle or arimistane… gonna have to weed through em I guess

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it’s deff one of the compounds. foreskin is even puffy lmao. same thing happened a few years ago. last time I ignored it and got progressively worse. also wondering if it’s a reaction to possibly the milk thistle or arimistane… gonna have to weed through em I guess
I’ve had some odd reactions to milk thistle. Try taking that out first.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
just updating

The second day I dropped everything except lgd. symptoms died down. have since started back up:
lgd 10mg
rad 10mg
arimistane
milk thistle + dandelion
joyful joints half serving

just a “dry” almost chapped lip that wont seem to go away. but it’s not terrible or bothering me. dermacrine in the mail as well.

MrBiggles

Awards
For reference: I'm prone to dry skin issues. History of eth-x as they call it. Alcohol will give me a red dry face the next day now. It's very similar for me on a similar stack.

3x weeks on so far
LGD 10mg
SR9009 spaced twice a day (25-30mg)
Arimistane
Milk Thistle + Liv52 + 6 million fish oil tablets

My lips at the corners get dry and red as do my eyelids! Developed a rash under my crown too. Given my alcohol issues and a comment above, I'm guessing Milk Thistle may play a part.

Over the counter hydrocortisone will sort you out before you get a clown face ;) 2-3 times a day. Eumovate if that doesn't shift it.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For reference: I'm prone to dry skin issues. History of eth-x as they call it. Alcohol will give me a red dry face the next day now. It's very similar for me on a similar stack.

3x weeks on so far
LGD 10mg
SR9009 spaced twice a day (25-30mg)
Arimistane
Milk Thistle + Liv52 + 6 million fish oil tablets

My lips at the corners get dry and red as do my eyelids! Developed a rash under my crown too. Given my alcohol issues and a comment above, I'm guessing Milk Thistle may play a part.

Over the counter hydrocortisone will sort you out before you get a clown face ;) 2-3 times a day. Eumovate if that doesn't shift it.
my issues have all vanished within the first week. I am 100% sure now that it was all because of icon one since I had a similar reaction to a different brand of 1 andro in the past