Puffy Estro-Like sides 2 weeks into Havoc

Will_

Awards
I recently started my first (real) PH/DS cycle. I dosed havoc 20 for 3 days, followed by 30 until now, which is day 12.

I have always had puffy nips, even in my athlete days at extremely low body fat (sub 10). I am now about 14%, with visible 6 pack, etc. So striations on my chest unflexed, tiny bit flexed. No real lumps to speak of, just serious puff pastry. Cannot notice at all when cold or flicked.. but easily noticeable otherwise -- just puff.

Noticed my nips are puffier than normal, and I woke up this morning with a pretty solidly puffy face... I know it does not aromatize, but I have seen some similar complaints this early on from other logs.

I had attributed such problems with other people to not be an E problem, but rather a prolactin issue with crazy hormone fluctuation -- not estrogen. Therefore I decided to take a low dose of caber as soon as I started my epi, every 3 days. I am taking .5mg.

I thought the low dose of caber would combat the rising prolactin levels at the beginning of the cycle, and prevent the puffy nips. My plan was to taper the caber and save the rest for PCT (I have plenty).
Is this a bad call?

The only other thing I can think of is water retention -- so I have been chugging it like a mofo.. while staring defiantly at my nips.. by myself.. in my bathroom. wait what.

I would love some help on this. I have letro, nolva, caber, erase, DHEA, and DAA on hand. Fish oil, taurine, cycle support, Liv. 52, all the standard goodies.

I would love any suggestions. Stop the cycle and hit PCT? stop cycle and hit PCT+letro? both of those seem to cater more towards aromatizing stronger compounds though, which epi isn't at 30mg. Perhaps let it ride and see what happens in a few days?

Thanks guys. Any feedback is very much appreciated. I can also provide pics if needed.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How does your diet look? Too much sodium and not enough water could be the problem. Moon face and puffy nips point towards high estrogen but just don't see that happening on epistane. if you aren't having any pain in your nips I would continue on cycle. My nips have gotten big and really sensitive on cycle and when I came off they went right back down. Don't let it take your mind over, that will just make it worse

Will_

Awards
How does your diet look? Too much sodium and not enough water could be the problem. Moon face and puffy nips point towards high estrogen but just don't see that happening on epistane. if you aren't having any pain in your nips I would continue on cycle. My nips have gotten big and really sensitive on cycle and when I came off they went right back down. Don't let it take your mind over, that will just make it worse
My diet is spot on. super low sodium -- I eat almost the same thing every day. Spinach, egg whites, super low sodium pb, protein and blueberry smoothie every morning. Chicken breast and pasta or brown rice and greens every lunch (no salt added) and usually the same for dinner... post workout I have microwaved oats, cinnamon, and protein powder in a bowl. Rest days I have 4 separate meals instead of 3 + post workout.

No nipple pain. I have been chugging water like there is an inbound horrible drought, and that seems to have helped. Perhaps just not enough water.

Is it a mistake to be hitting the caber on cycle? That is one thing that seemed logical to me to combat the prolactin increase with just about any hormonal fluctuations. Then again, I am not a scientist, and this is my first cycle.

Thanks yates.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The caber is pointless imo. You Shouldn't have any prolactin sides. If you aren't getting any gyno symptoms I wouldn't worry about it. You could try an ai but it just seems crazy to me to use an ai while on epistane. hope you have an ai anyway for pct since epistane is known for rebound gyno

Will_

Awards
The caber is pointless imo. You Shouldn't have any prolactin sides. If you aren't getting any gyno symptoms I wouldn't worry about it. You could try an ai but it just seems crazy to me to use an ai while on epistane. hope you have an ai anyway for pct since epistane is known for rebound gyno
Okay, thank you for the input. I agree, an AI just seems counterintuitive. I have ERASE lined up for a taper off the nolva. I also have letro on hand just in case. would you think erase would be strong enough?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay, thank you for the input. I agree, an AI just seems counterintuitive. I have ERASE lined up for a taper off the nolva. I also have letro on hand just in case. would you think erase would be strong enough?
Its strong enough to taper in pct.