Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall 3.5/5

This is my honest assessment of this product as a preworkout. Because it's packaged as a preworkout I will be speaking strictly from that perspective all though personally standalone I feel this product is better suited as a fat burner because of the amount of stims and specifically the healthy dose of yohimbine.

Taste/Mixability- .5/1
I gave this product a half here because this isn't your typical pre workout that comes in a powder and mixes up. These are capsules and are easy to take. However there is just something about mixing up a PWO for me and pounding it down before a workout. Maybe I'm just a traditional guy lol

Pump/Endurance 1/2

I give this product only half on this category. Reason being is it is loaded with stims, however it contains absolutely 0 pump matrix which is something every PWO should have included IMO. Stacked with Volume it made an awesome combo, however for me I'm not looking to purchase 2 SEPERATE products when I take a PWO. I will say the endurance was good simply bc of the amount of stims and definitely felt PSYCHED to keep pushing in the gym

Energy. 2/2
Here is where this product is very effective. If you don't have a high tolerance for stims I suggest starting at 1 cap as this stuff packs a mighty punch. 2 caps absolutely floored me when I began taking it. Over time I built up some tolerance as happens with most PWOs. This product contains a healthy dose of yohimbine (8mg/ 2 caps) which I loved. For me this product worked best on cardio days, especially fasted cardio as I was able to take full advantage of its fat burning ability.

Overall a pretty solid pre. If your looking for something a little different and like high stims check this out!

volt

volt

Awards
4/5

My final thoughts about PSYCHED pre-workout; First off I really dig the capsules! I originally thought that not drinking my PW would screw with my head. It didn't! It was actually nice being able to eliminate 20 oz of PW and just taking the PSYCHED PW with my protein shake!
#2. There are no proprietary blends! That is awesome! You know what you are getting and how much of it!
#3. This blend of ingredients creates a long lasting sustained energy and a general sense of well being. I think it is great, as well, to take even if you just want to feel better each day.
#4. Rather than getting a giant rush and the jitters I experienced very intense focus. I honestly don't know if I have ever experienced such mind to muscle focus!
#5. I guess last but not least, I didn't get desensitized to this supplement like I have with other PW's. So that means I will purchase some without the fear of wasting my money.
Overall I feel like this is a great product that is awesome when used as a pre workout as well as being a great supplement that can be used as a pick me up and general good sense of well-being.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
4/5

OK everyone, final review time! Once again I want to give a big thanks to IronChamp and their awesome reps for giving us AM members a chance to log their products. My hat goes off to these guys for keeping a great representation here on the forum and giving out opportunities like this.

With that said, I ran their product Psyched, the companies pre workout, for the past few weeks. I used the product for my morning workouts which primarily consist of cardio and auxiliary exercises, but also used it before lifting as well more than a few times.

Now the details..

VALUE (5/5): I realized I received the product for free, but if you are to purchase this product off the website it's very inexpensive.. There have been lots of coupon codes going around and at one point you could pick it up for 10 bucks which was an absolute steal for a ~30 day supply of workouts.

INGREDIENTS (3.5/5): I really liked the simplicity of the formula, and the fact that you know exactly what you get dosage wise. I loved the stim profile, which included caffeine, yohimbe bark, and synephrine. Those ingredients alone will get you amped up for a long session, and Pysched provided ample dosages of the stims. Also included in the formula was DMAE and L-Tyrosine which help increase focus, along with a dosage of taurine. Like I said, all these ingredients are great but it almost seemed more like a fat burner, with a pre workout I would have liked to see some added ingredients for the pump, like maybe a gram of agmatine or some GPLC.

DOSING (5/5): 2 caps at a time, up to twice a day. Easy, and I love the fact its in caps so I don't have to mix up any powder and mess with shaker bottles.

PERFORMANCE (4.5/5): Did exactly what I needed for my sessions. Potent, focused energy that hit hard, but with NO side effects. I did not experience a crash or the dreaded yohimbe sides I've experienced before. I looked forward to the rush Pysched gave and would always feel great after popping 2 of these guys on an empty stomach in the morning. Psyched was consistent and gave results with each dosing.

OVERALL (4/5): Psyched was a pretty cool product that I would definitely pick up again. For the price you really can't go wrong, and this would make an excellent stacker to go with a non stim pump product. I would have liked to see Psyched contain a pump ingredient or two, but the stim aspect and focus made up for it. I love a product that comes without side effects, and I did not experience that the past few weeks so you can enjoy the benefits without any drawbacks. Thanks again IronChamp!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Psyched is a solid product all around. No frills, clear caps, no fancy marketing, no prop blends. You get a ton of bang for your buck, because not only is it priced well, but its VERY strong. The combination of ingredients cannot be contested, they are true time tested supps that have been used in body building for years. Depending on your goals it is very easy to use this in combination with diet during cutting. I provides great energy, that is clean, not overwhelming, but will lift you off you a$$. I personally would take two caps preworkout and was good, and i am stim tolerant. my girl who is a coffee drinker went on a whole episode of trying out all diffferent pre workouts, and this one she was bugging out when she took two. much stronger than optimum pre, noexplode and the rest she tried. On the few times i took three caps i had great workouts, with sustained energy long after i was done and without the crash. Since I train at night thats not the desired situation for me all the time. One thing i really liked was the fact that this doesnt have any ergonomic or pump ingredients so it can be stacked rather nicely. I personally think things like beta alanine, and creatine should be taken in certain doses on thier own if desired anyways. this is perfect with a stim free pump based pre workout!. all in all 5 of 5. this stuff is quality, and says exactly what it is. IRONCHAMP USA has GREAT products, thats my word.

Now in regards to a few comparisons to pre workouts. Its not a powder, its a cap, so if you like powdered drinks its not for you. I personally like that fact of being able to reduce the artificial flavoring i ingest. Its also way more convienient.

No pump ingredients, but iron champ has volume, which preworkout delivers great pumps. Other than that you can take a bunch of things for pump. I have never found an all in one stim pump pre that i havent added to, which is why i like seperate products. Also i dont want to get a pump all the time, especially on leg and deadlift days. The less pump the better is my preference. This product has your stim covered, you stack the rest according to your needs.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Check these reviews out! I'm glad you liked it so much. See WANTED if anyone wants 50% off. That's $10 for a 30 day supply of Psyched :)

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
HawaiianHulks Final take on Psyched

Finished my last 3 capsules on Fathers Day, and now i can post my full review..

Dosage- 3 Capsules
The bottles asked to start off slow, i mean like any supplement you should always start things off slow. Because of my high tolerance to stims, and other energy products, I did the maximum dose which was three, and I eventually added a Powder along with it. (jack3d)

As a stand alone product, i did like the pumps it gave me and the no jitter effect which still allowed me to crush weights still.. its been a while since i have last taken a pre workout pill, so i was a little hesitant because i powerlift/powerbuild and I need all the pumps i can get. just as is by itself, i actually liked it..

Psyched/Jack3d Stack
this is where my strength increased even more.. Like i mentioned before, i have a high tolerance to stims, so i needed that added caffeine and yohimbe to push me a little further.. coming off a 2 month break from training in hawaii, it did take me a while to gain what i had thought i had left me, which is power.. To my surprise, it only took me a few days to be able to test my full strength.. I didnt attempt any prs, but did manage to do my max alone without a spotter.. im satisfied with that..

Cardio was great.. i normally would be out of breath fast on the treadmill because of my mass, but since taking psyched, i can last longer and not be fatigued.. that is always a plus..

Overall, i really did enjoy logging this product.. for someone who is also aging pretty fast, i need all the help i can get.. i do recommend this product to peeps, and i would definitely consider getting another bottle..

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HawaiianHulks Final take on Psyched

Finished my last 3 capsules on Fathers Day, and now i can post my full review..

Dosage- 3 Capsules
The bottles asked to start off slow, i mean like any supplement you should always start things off slow. Because of my high tolerance to stims, and other energy products, I did the maximum dose which was three, and I eventually added a Powder along with it. (jack3d)

As a stand alone product, i did like the pumps it gave me and the no jitter effect which still allowed me to crush weights still.. its been a while since i have last taken a pre workout pill, so i was a little hesitant because i powerlift/powerbuild and I need all the pumps i can get. just as is by itself, i actually liked it..

Psyched/Jack3d Stack
this is where my strength increased even more.. Like i mentioned before, i have a high tolerance to stims, so i needed that added caffeine and yohimbe to push me a little further.. coming off a 2 month break from training in hawaii, it did take me a while to gain what i had thought i had left me, which is power.. To my surprise, it only took me a few days to be able to test my full strength.. I didnt attempt any prs, but did manage to do my max alone without a spotter.. im satisfied with that..

Cardio was great.. i normally would be out of breath fast on the treadmill because of my mass, but since taking psyched, i can last longer and not be fatigued.. that is always a plus..

Overall, i really did enjoy logging this product.. for someone who is also aging pretty fast, i need all the help i can get.. i do recommend this product to peeps, and i would definitely consider getting another bottle..
Great review bro. I was very impressed with psyched myself.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Great reviews guys! One question for the reps, my sister is interested in this and I wanted to know if it is safe for females?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great reviews guys! One question for the reps, my sister is interested in this and I wanted to know if it is safe for females?
Yes it is safe for females. Recommend starting with 1cap.
My sister & mom are running Psyched also :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes it is safe for females. Recommend starting with 1cap.
My sister & mom are running Psyched also :)
Yea definitely dont give her two caps to start. My girl did that, shes a small girl and she was tripping out... I warned her...lol

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea definitely dont give her two caps to start. My girl did that, shes a small girl and she was tripping out... I warned her...lol
I agree. Be careful with the smaller people and women. This stuff is strong!
My mom loves it lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Profile: 10/10
Proven ingredients, effective doses, non-proprietary blend. What more can you really ask for? Psyched contains all the ingredients truly needed in a pre-workout, and then some. I like the incorporation of yohimbine and synephrine. The profile is simple, but all of the ingredients it contains are proven to deliver, and that's exactly what Psyched does.

Effectiveness 10/10
You are going to enjoy this from day one, the focus and energy from Psyched is like no other. I had laser focus during my training, and I felt like I could work out for hours on end. I felt great and I was able to get warm quickly and get into my heavier sets fasted while taking Psyched. I really liked the effectiveness of this product. The pills take a little longer to kick in compared to a pre-workout powder, but once I adjusted the timing it was great. The convenience of a pre-workout in pill form is unbeatable!

Value 10/10
Ironchamps sells this product for a great price. You can use the coupon code wanted50off to get it for half price on their site, making a 60 cap bottle only 10 bucks! Even if you're not sure about the product, its worth trying for $10. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with it. Taking 2 caps pre-workout will yield 30 intense workouts. I was able to get noticeable focus and energy from just one cap too, but taking two really hit hard and felt great. 30 workouts for $10?! Sign me up. Incredible value.

Bottom Line
If you're looking for a convenience, inexpensive, hard hitting pre-workout, then look no further. Psyched has a great profile and is incredibly effective. Its a very cost effective product that packs a serious punch. Having a pill form pre-workout is very convenient for those who travel like myself. I want to thank IronChampUSA for the opportunity to log this product, definitely check it out and order some for yourself! This product is great! Absolutely loved this!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Profile: 10/10
Proven ingredients, effective doses, non-proprietary blend. What more can you really ask for? Psyched contains all the ingredients truly needed in a pre-workout, and then some. I like the incorporation of yohimbine and synephrine. The profile is simple, but all of the ingredients it contains are proven to deliver, and that's exactly what Psyched does.

Effectiveness 10/10
You are going to enjoy this from day one, the focus and energy from Psyched is like no other. I had laser focus during my training, and I felt like I could work out for hours on end. I felt great and I was able to get warm quickly and get into my heavier sets fasted while taking Psyched. I really liked the effectiveness of this product. The pills take a little longer to kick in compared to a pre-workout powder, but once I adjusted the timing it was great. The convenience of a pre-workout in pill form is unbeatable!

Value 10/10
Ironchamps sells this product for a great price. You can use the coupon code wanted50off to get it for half price on their site, making a 60 cap bottle only 10 bucks! Even if you're not sure about the product, its worth trying for $10. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with it. Taking 2 caps pre-workout will yield 30 intense workouts. I was able to get noticeable focus and energy from just one cap too, but taking two really hit hard and felt great. 30 workouts for $10?! Sign me up. Incredible value.

Bottom Line
If you're looking for a convenience, inexpensive, hard hitting pre-workout, then look no further. Psyched has a great profile and is incredibly effective. Its a very cost effective product that packs a serious punch. Having a pill form pre-workout is very convenient for those who travel like myself. I want to thank IronChampUSA for the opportunity to log this product, definitely check it out and order some for yourself! This product is great! Absolutely loved this!
Great review!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trippytriceps Supplements 38
Supplement Logs 5
klpfitness Supplements 9
klpfitness Supplements 0
volt Supplement Logs 50