PSlin vs Slin-Sane?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried both of these products? I love PSlin and AP from USP but I was curious how Slin-Sane compares to them, primarily Pslin.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically the same thing. I am a supporter of USP labs so I will continue to purchase pslin. It can be found dirt cheap at the planet right now!!

Although I don't doubt slin sanes abilities one bit.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yep, they are near identical. Slin-sane has L-Norvaline added, and you get 60 caps for a few dollars more (19.99 vs 13.99 for 30 pslin)

I bought 3 bottles of slin-sane at the flash sale awhile back for 10 bucks a pop, excited to start it tomorrow :)

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, they are near identical. Slin-sane has L-Norvaline added, and you get 60 caps for a few dollars more (19.99 vs 13.99 for 30 pslin)

I bought 3 bottles of slin-sane at the flash sale awhile back for 10 bucks a pop, excited to start it tomorrow :)
yeah i saw the prices at the planet thats why i was curious about the two. I am a huge supporter of USP as well so its a tough choice for me right now. I wish they would have another AP sale, I've found it works for me better than pslin

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw the prices at the planet thats why i was curious about the two. I am a huge supporter of USP as well so its a tough choice for me right now. I wish they would have another AP sale, I've found it works for me better than pslin
Agreed. I really like the AP as well. For $13.99 however, may as well give pSlin a shot.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) The USPlabs extraction process for Lagerstroemia speciosa is unique.
2) USPLabs P-Slin contains highly concentrated tannins extracted from Lagerstroemia speciosa. Tannins play a crucial role in the known pharmacological action of Lagerstroemia speciosa. Corosolic acid induces GLUT-4 translocation in skeletal muscle cells while tannins suppress the expression of these glucose transport proteins in fat cells.
3) P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of corosolic acid per capsule (about 30mg) seen in any product around.
4) You need corosolic acid and tannins to get the best results from Lagerstroemia speciosa.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
1) The USPlabs extraction process for Lagerstroemia speciosa is unique.
2) USPLabs P-Slin contains highly concentrated tannins extracted from Lagerstroemia speciosa. Tannins play a crucial role in the known pharmacological action of Lagerstroemia speciosa. Corosolic acid induces GLUT-4 translocation in skeletal muscle cells while tannins suppress the expression of these glucose transport proteins in fat cells.
3) P-Slin contains one of the highest concentrations of corosolic acid per capsule (about 30mg) seen in any product around.
4) You need corosolic acid and tannins to get the best results from Lagerstroemia speciosa.
Fine. I will buy some of that too then!

Ddono25

Awards
I have tried both, P-Slin is definitely stronger. I have had to double the dose of Slin-Sane to get noticeable effects which were not as good as a single P-Slin. Both are good, but P-Slin works much better IMO.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tannins occur naturally in banaba leaf

If you have a 10% extract the other 90% is tannins, alkaloids and other stuff that's found in the plant.

Pslins unique because they use and extract of a specific tannin? I haven't found any research stating which tannins the best with very conclusive findings.

I would love to see them tho. I may just not have access to them

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tannins occur naturally in banaba leaf

If you have a 10% extract the other 90% is tannins, alkaloids and other stuff that's found in the plant.

Pslins unique because they use and extract of a specific tannin? I haven't found any research stating which tannins the best with very conclusive findings.

I would love to see them tho. I may just not have access to them
You keep making these comments whenever I post something about P-Slin. I do not know the research studies you have in mind. Yet, the fact that ellagic acid, punicalagins, punicanolic acid, and punicic acid are all naturally occurring in the pomegranate plant does not mean that one obtains punicalagins automatically whenever one extracts for punicic acid.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No. I'm just trying to learn a little more about the tannins used. And the research on it because as I said I haven't found anything.

I was under the impression that when you extracted to something specific that the rest of the plant and tannins alkaloids ect were in there as well. Just may not be as much as something extractd too

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
p-slin is stonger, but if i take 2 slin sane and dont eat quick enough i can feel my blood sugar take a very sharp dive

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should slin sane be dosed like pslin or like AP?
im trying to find a good nutrient reportioner(spelling?) for my cut.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
should slin sane be dosed like pslin or like AP?
im trying to find a good nutrient reportioner(spelling?) for my cut.
it can be used eitherway, for a pre workout meal or just in general. theres like 60 caps per bottle so u can use it 2x a day for a month or dose 2 before a pre workout meal if its realllllly big

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used both and double dose Slin-sane = 1 P-slin

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 5 more PSlin at $13.99 each, minus the 10% memorial weekend discount. :fing02:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up 5 more PSlin at $13.99 each, minus the 10% memorial weekend discount. :fing02:
Incredible deal! Thank you for the support!

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get my pslin on!!!! yeaaaa buddy

Anyone tried both of these products? I love PSlin and AP from USP but I was curious how Slin-Sane compares to them, primarily Pslin.
if you think companies that rip off formulas are quality oriented so be it.

They even ripped off the name......geez!

Our extracts are unique to USPlabs so my best advice is use the rip off than use the innovator or vice versa and report back.

it's not even that but your banaba is VERY unique extraction...it's not all about the corosolic acid but a unique balance between that and a couple other compounds present in the herb.

Why, I mean why risk leaving the proven for a mockery and risk your goals in the gym.

It is beyond me.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
did u mean to quote some one else?^

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive had pretty good results with pslin. why discontinue?

ive had pretty good results with pslin. why discontinue?
to much confusion with AP and it leads to consumer confusion but we may be selling the formula to another company on AM but with the addition of a very new cool extract.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to much confusion with AP and it leads to consumer confusion but we may be selling the formula to another company on AM but with the addition of a very new cool extract.
that sound nice i will be on the look out for it. i just bought some pslin from the sale http://anabolicminds.com/store/1430.html i hope they last till the updated one is out:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it yet; (have 3 bottles on the way) Anyway hoping that you sell it to Np as a bulk powder. :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you think companies that rip off formulas are quality oriented so be it.

They even ripped off the name......geez!

Our extracts are unique to USPlabs so my best advice is use the rip off than use the innovator or vice versa and report back.
It’s ok I’ll take the shots swing away :) I will say this we have done business in the past and I can personally say that USP is ran by some great people. Especially Boro. He’s one cool dude. :smlove2:

xlb57

xlb57

Awards
It’s ok I’ll take the shots swing away :) I will say this we have done business in the past and I can personally say that USP is ran by some great people. Especially Boro. He’s one cool dude. :smlove2:
Kill em with kindness bro! :)

I have tried and like both for what it's worth.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I can't speak for the P-Slin, as it is still in the mail, but I've been on Slin-Sane for awhile now, taking two caps before first meal of the day, and 1 before my bed time meal. I've lost an inch on my waist while gaining 5+ pounds. Can't all be contributed to the slin-sane, but I eat a **** load of carbs all day long so I know its working

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
We sold to NP at our cost to make so you are dead on, a giveaway with NP making a tiny Margin.

Big Ups to NP for cutting thier profit.
I have to agree, they have to be making squat at 13.95, next check im buying more(again)and will keep buying it until its gone, soooo bummed its being discontinued,i have used it on/off for about two years:sadwavey:sorry to see it go

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both, and can say with utmost confidence that Slin Sane was definitively and overtly better.

Make sure to dose 15min prior to your pre-workout meal.

Also, I found Swanson has an AMAZING Gymnema Sylvestre formula that yields a 75% extract at 300mg per cap! The price ($11.99!), standardization, and dosage is unbeatable http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWD045/ItemDetail?n=0

Bulk L-Norvaline http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/l-norvaline-20-grams.html and Lagerstoma Speciosa (Lagerstroemia speciosa/Banaba/Corosolic Acid) can be procured quite easily as well, if you're of the persuasion to cap your own supplements. (I'm not sure what extract % Lagerstroemia speciosa Slin Sane uses however, but I would assume the 20% offer on Nutra Planet would more than suffice or at http://www.bulkbanaba.com/).