Pslin (sponsored), Hyperdrol x2, Activate Xtreme

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Some days you should just not get out of bed. I had an emotionally trying day, and when I hit the gym to do my back, I was in no mood for it. It was a fairly short workout, but I nonetheless managed to up my DB row weight to 125 on my heavy set, which I was not expecting. My form however was not perfect, so I will not attempt to move up next week. Despite not wanting to be there, I felt strong on all my lifts.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today. I had a sample of ragnarok from my friend, and threw it in with my carbs. I did chest, not trying to push to much weight, but rather opting for high volume. I had great endurance and a HUGE pump. The energy was not quite what it was with the High Voltage, but the pump was noticeably bigger and more stirated. I measured my arms, and they were a whooping 17"! That's definately the biggest they've ever been.

UPS: you guys should talk to Millenium and try to get someone to do a log of Pslin and Ragnarok together. Or, bare minimum, you need to try it for yourself.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Awesome workout today. I had a sample of ragnarok from my friend, and threw it in with my carbs. I did chest, not trying to push to much weight, but rather opting for high volume. I had great endurance and a HUGE pump. The energy was not quite what it was with the High Voltage, but the pump was noticeably bigger and more stirated. I measured my arms, and they were a whooping 17"! That's definately the biggest they've ever been.

UPS: you guys should talk to Millenium and try to get someone to do a log of Pslin and Ragnarok together. Or, bare minimum, you need to try it for yourself.
nice bro...

I'm Game is Millenium is game. I love co-marketing products!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally missed that question DB.

I used it once a week, and used bands instead of weights. It's a great pre-bench warmup.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Another off day. I feel good. Libido seems to be better, and my muscle bellies feel dense. I have just realized that Activate Xtreme smells really bad. I'm not sure if this is a new thing, or if I just never noticed before. Still some acne, but I consider that a good thing.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Arms today. I must say, I'm losing some of the drive that I had from Pslin. I'm not in the mood to work out as much. However, once I start, my endurance in through the roof. My chest looks a lot fuller than I think it ever has, and strangely enough, my flexibilty and mobility hasn't gone down (I assumed it would). I switched to dextrose post and intra workout today, but I'm not sure how much I liked it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin definitely imparts that 'huge' look, which I find is also more pronounced in leaner individuals.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today is suppose to be my leg day, but I have a henkering to do some dancing. I'm going to do that instead because there is no way I'd be able to do both.

Everything is starting to come together. I was wearing a fitted, but still fairly loose, long sleeve shirt today, and you can see my muscle groups moving and rippling around under it. I look jacked right now. My only compaint is my waste hasn't gone down that much, but as I've said before, I'm trying to gain. This is an effective stack.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really does impart that 'full' look, I love it. I am actually around 168lbs in that picture at 5'10". Not that big, but I do look much larger than 168.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Hey! I don't want my thread to turn into the title fight in the 130lbs division. ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sorry for off topic...but mullet?...you look much better in your avy today kid

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks buddy, I used P-Slin on a vicious cut last night. One of those 'fad' fluid diets.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, well at least the one in Alberta. Just joking, sort of.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I am tired these days. Is this an effect that is common with any of these supps? I know test boosters can do this. The hyperdrol maybe? I've been drinking tons of coffee trying to stay awake. I think I'll need to run a cycle of Reset AD after this.

Legs were today. I enjoyed leg presses so much last week that I decided to do my heavy sets with them and then do light weight, high volume super deep squats. I was strong on the presses, and I got a great pump in my legs and middle back. All in all, a good day.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders today. Great workout. I had good energy, especially since I've been so tired lately, and strength and endurance was top notch. I looked great after my workout. Big and full. Even my gut, which although is still a little bigger than I want, looked very cut for a growth phase. Like I said, this stack is really kicking into over gear. It saddens me that the Pslin and the Hyperdrol are about to end.

A note on recovery; it has been tremendous. Soreness in any body part is fading very quickly, almost to the point that I think I'm not training hard enough (but I'm pretty sure I am).

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
This is my last day on a full dose of hyperdrol. I have 2 caps left from days I forgot to take 1. I also have one day of Pslin left. It's all Activate after tomorrow.

It is an off day for me. As I was stumbling aound my apartment in my underwear, I looked in the full length mirror, and my legs look huge. I measured them, they are up 1/2 an inch each, but they look gigantic. Very nicely shaped and good muscle bellies. Good job me.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
My efforts have paid off. I've been pushing Pslin on my customers since I started this log, and today I've sold 2, one of which is one of the most prominent personal trainer in Halifax. If he likes it, he'll sell alot more to his wealthy clients. That makes 3 in the past few days, plus my boss wants to try it, and there is a bunch more interest. Keep in mind, this is a very hard sell in Canada, as it comes to over $75 after taxes.

No wonder you want people to try it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob is working on changing that, the price that is.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Jacob is working on changing that, the price that is.
That's great news. I understand the raw ingredients are quite expensive, so the price is somewhat understandable.

Honestly though, for people who do have money and take their training serious, and don't want to mess themselves up with hormones, Pslin seems like a no brainer. For that matter, I think people doing cycles of gear should always consider it to get the most out of their runs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Especially those using AI's as the suppression of Estrogen mediates Insulin-reactive pathways (GLUT4). This would assist there.

Definitely though, USP will be making some local noise in Canada. We're taking over!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well, that's the end of the Pslin and Hyperdrol x2. It was my back today, and I decided to celebrate the end of the Pslin by taking it with High Voltage again, and I was glad I did. I had the best back pump I've ever had. I was doing drop sets on the row machine, and I kept looking to the mirror on my right, and my back was going crazy. I didn't move up my weight on anything, but my endurance was great. Tons of energy and enthusiasm. A great way to finish those two off.

Thoughts on each;

Pslin: 4.5/5. This was great. I was very surprised at how consistantly good it was. Energy, pump and endurance as well as recovery. This is a great supp no matter who you are. It didn't get a 5/5 because it is a little expensive, and it's not like I gained 15 lbs or anything, but nonetheless, it is arguably the best supplement I've ever tried, and I would definitely purchase it to use it again.

Hyperdrol x2: 3 /5. This supp loses a lot of points because it costs so much. It almost got a lower score, but it finished up strong. It's a good AI, with no extreme sides, but the results were not super dramatic. If you're rich it would be a good choice, but I can't see myself buying it. If I win another bottle, I would happily run it.

I'm going to finish my AX before I give my evaluation of it, and the stack as a whole.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, that's the end of the Pslin and Hyperdrol x2. It was my back today, and I decided to celebrate the end of the Pslin by taking it with High Voltage again, and I was glad I did. I had the best back pump I've ever had. I was doing drop sets on the row machine, and I kept looking to the mirror on my right, and my back was going crazy. I didn't move up my weight on anything, but my endurance was great. Tons of energy and enthusiasm. A great way to finish those two off.

Thoughts on each;

Pslin: 4.5/5. This was great. I was very surprised at how consistantly good it was. Energy, pump and endurance as well as recovery. This is a great supp no matter who you are. It didn't get a 5/5 because it is a little expensive, and it's not like I gained 15 lbs or anything, but nonetheless, it is arguably the best supplement I've ever tried, and I would definitely purchase it to use it again.

Hyperdrol x2: 3 /5. This supp loses a lot of points because it costs so much. It almost got a lower score, but it finished up strong. It's a good AI, with no extreme sides, but the results were not super dramatic. If you're rich it would be a good choice, but I can't see myself buying it. If I win another bottle, I would happily run it.

I'm going to finish my AX before I give my evaluation of it, and the stack as a whole.
Would you mind if we used that for a testimonial somewhere DB?

Thoughts on each;

Thank you for the quality and honesty of the log!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
So it's just me and AX now. I've decided to dose it three times a day for the remainder, to analyze it at maximum dose. I did the "300 challenge workout", which is the final work out they did for the movie 300. I haven't done cardio in a while so it was pretty effing hard. Good lord I miss Pslin. I'm looking forward to doing it again.

Libido seems to be going up. This might be due to the lack of an AI. Activate Xtreme's ingredient list looks very boner inspiring. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I 've taking AX 3 times a day, and feeling great. I feel that I won't be making great gains for the next little bit compared to the full stack, but I certainly feel at my best. I've adjusted my training as well to be more plyometric. I may actually lose an inch off my gut.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great these days. AX is very good for your sense of well being. I kind of look a little fuller now that I'm not on an AI. Also, I've started Osteobolin-C to help with my shoulder.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm done (woot woot woot!).

An excelent run. Here's my opinions of AX and the stack as a whole.

Activate Xtreme: 3.5/ 5. It's a good product. The gains didn't feel out of this world, but energy and sense of well being were great. It stacks very well with an AI for strength and what not, but felt better after I had finished my Hyperdrol. I might purchase it again (even at Canadian prices), and would definitely run it again.

Overall Stack: 4 / 5. This is a damn good stack. Everything worked very well synergistically. Great workouts and strength gains, and good size gains. I almost had to be a little careful not to lift too much weight. It is expensive (especially after buying support supplements for the Pslin), but this is a worth while stack.

I hope to later chime in with my current weight and measurements.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
HO-LEE-CRAP

I just weighed myself. I thought I had posted my weight, but I apparently I didn't. I weighed myself today and it was 187lbs. I'm pretty sure I was 178 (180 at the most) when this started, and not as lean. Here's my original measurements:

Waist: 34.5"
Chest: 41"
Arm (both): 16.5"
Leg : 24"

Current:

Waist: 33.5"
Chest: 42"
Arms: 17"
Legs: 24.5"

Those are insane improvements. I officially change the rating on the stack to 4.5/ 5, with my only complaint being the cost.