Unanswered Proviron vs Masteron in terms of hair loss

Janom

Awards
I am prone to mpb but not extremely. I have tried proviron and had some shedding at 50mg. Is it worth to give masteron a try? Did anyone has hair loss on proviron and not on masteron?

cubalibre000

Awards
Masteron is a DHT derivate. If you are sensible to lose hair and you had experience with Proviron, sure Masteron will do more.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Both DHTs so they are may increase your mpb.
Or they may not.
I’m half bald and have been since 30, no steroid has ever increased it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d think if 50mg of proviron gave you shedding- proviron is fairly mild and 50mg ain’t much- then masteron would be a whole lot worse. Only one way to know for sure but it doesn’t sound like it’d be a good move for you.

Janom

Awards
I did 40mg anavar with no issues. Also did 9mg of yk11 with many androgenic side effects but 0 hair loss. Hair loss is weird. I am definitely prone to dht hair loss but these DHT derivatives are altered molecules and loose some of the properties of DHT. Proviron and masteron are very similar molecularly to pure dht so they might have that hair loss side effect of DHT

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both should be fairly the same at their respectful dosages. Don't know how they equate but do check bio availability of proviron. If anything, mast should cause more hair loss then viron. Also, I don't know if any aas cause more hair loss then mast/viron.

Janom

Awards
Both should be fairly the same at their respectful dosages. Don't know how they equate but do check bio availability of proviron. If anything, mast should cause more hair loss then viron. Also, I don't know if any aas cause more hair loss then mast/viron.
they are pretty much synthetic DHT

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it worth to give mast prop a try?
For what purpose? You are asking really general questions here. Whether the sides outweigh the benefits, or vice versa, is a decision you alone can make.

Janom

Awards
For what purpose? You are asking really general questions here. Whether the sides outweigh the benefits, or vice versa, is a decision you alone can make.
looking for hair friendly hardening compounds. Anavar is one i can use no problem. I guess mast in one of the things most likely to affect my mpb prone hair. maybe i should try s23 next or primo

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looking for hair friendly hardening compounds. Anavar is one i can use no problem. I guess mast in one of the things most likely to affect my mpb prone hair. maybe i should try s23 next or primo
Not a soul would know whether certain dht’s are going to exacerbate mpb for each individual.
Not a-one ever has for me, whereas some guys take 25mg Proviron and hair starts falling out in clumps. And I’m half bald already. I don’t know why they don’t make mine worse, they just don’t.
If it’s a huge concerning issue for you, best to just include support supps like topicals and god forbid oral meds(if I’m being honest, if you are going to take some horrendous oral hair loss medication to your steroid regiment, maybe just don’t run dht’s)