Unanswered Proviron test base on cycle

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi want to try Proviron thru the oral cycle from dbol .50mg ed and s23 25mg ed 40 days then pct nolva 20mg and osta 25mg 30 days put Proviron thru cycle 25mg ed or stick in pct 50mg ed?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Proviron is not a test base. It has benefits when added in a cycle but it’s certainly not a test base.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No test and dbol + s23 you should be more worried about your estrogen and your titties than proviron

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No test and dbol + s23 you should be more worried about your estrogen and your titties than proviron
You're right ... Proviron is not a "Test base", but it can help with Estrogen.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Proviron have anti estrogen properties I’m not sure or 25mg ed be enough to feel something or I should increase till 50mg ed?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Proviron have anti estrogen properties I’m not sure or 25mg ed be enough to feel something or I should increase till 50mg ed?
If it were me, I'd run 50. But I'd also have an AI ready.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would go 25mg in PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely start from 25mg ed
That's cool. You'll probably find 50mg to be a good dosage during cycle, and 25mg during PCT.
Let us know how it goes!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're right ... Proviron is not a "Test base", but it can help with Estrogen.
Of course it can help lower your AI dose needed. I just wanted to point him out that he’s got bigger concern going into this weird cycle and that it’s not a test base.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean I really don’t understand why you would run dbol without actual test along with it. Makes no sense to me altho some people might disagree. And you’re adding osta on PCT which also makes no sense to me unless you would be B/C

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Osta should not impact your t recovery if cycle is not longer than 4 weeks and dose not more than 25mg

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I’m not pretending to only one that’s what I want to find out

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry again I’m stoned ) I do just now experiment to find out about that info about test recovery and ostarine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry I’m not pretending to only one that’s what I want to find out
Ask them to suggest some changes. They don't mind helping you out. That's part of why we're here. :)

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If somebody have some suggestions welcome and thanks everyone for reply )

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s your experience? What have you ran before? Do you know what’s gonna mostly happen on a dbol only cycle and why it makes no sense? If you wanna run dbol you have to be on a test cycle. And imo dbol can be a disaster if you don’t know how to run it and have some experience. If you don’t want to inject you shouldn’t even think about dbol... just let us know what have you ran before so we know where you are at!

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with everybody else with pinning test.. Yes, you can make gains with Dbol, but at least half will be water gains which you'll lose soon as you stop Dbol. Nobody want's to look like a bloated puffer fish. I'd suggest something like: Msten @20mg with 4AD @300mg. The Msten will be dry lean gains and the 4AD will keep you functioning down below and stop lethargic some what.. That will be a nice cycle if you don't want to pin

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m 33 years old first dbol cycle I was very young it was methandienone from russian pharmacy i was in russia its price was 150rubs for 100t 5mg that’s ruffle 3 dollars))) and that was best dbol ever I was try everything was have different problems with injections and much injuries I was think that’s mild cycle same as dbol and winny

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m 33 years old first dbol cycle I was very young it was methandienone from russian pharmacy i was in russia its price was 150rubs for 100t 5mg that’s ruffle 3 dollars))) and that was best dbol ever I was try everything was have different problems with injections and much injuries I was think that’s mild cycle same as dbol and winny
Try what I've said above. The Msten and 4AD will be a much better cycle then Dbol solo. You'll keep more and have better gains.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What about s23 i was never try it before but it supposed to be dry compound?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly what was said above.. if you’re set on running orals without injecting i would go with things like msten or dmz, have on cycle support and find a decent test base if needed. Dbol cycle you’ll be depressed as **** when 2 days into PCT you’re -15 lbs. It’s basically useless cycle you’re just gonna put stress on your system for nothing at all. I would still pin test though. 400 mg + a good kicker would be a very good first cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about s23 i was never try it before but it supposed to be dry compound?
It’s certainly potent but not very studied yet. Also very toxic so you’d definitely need on cycle support. Would be a better idea than dbol though

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for recommendations I try to sort out some test and find nothing than something like 4ad or trest with Proviron?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's a SARM, right? I've never tried any SARM's. But you'll still need a test base for that as it's suppressive. So look into either something like Stano or 4AD. But as said above, it's probably a better idea then Dbol solo.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My personal opinion is the “test base” stuff doesnt work. If you get the shutdown lethargic feeling then run actual test.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My personal opinion is the “test base” stuff doesnt work. If you get the shutdown lethargic feeling then run actual test.
It has helped me before, brother. But yeah ... Actual Test is hard to beat.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for recommendations I try to sort out some test and find nothing than something like 4ad or trest with Proviron?
Trest can be a little expensive. But if money's not an issue then yes, you could use that for a test base also.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s also my opinion some people just feel better to put that into their cycle so I just go with it. The only thing that I would really concider a test base is trest basically

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Different problems with injections??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s also my opinion some people just feel better to put that into their cycle so I just go with it. The only thing that I would really coïncider a test base is trest basically

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trest is very expensive especially if it’s dermatrest and oral trest never tried ace I think it is alot stronger than oral or transdermal