Hello all just wondering what you think will be better for precontest

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on who you talk to. Some people swear by winstrol, others say winstrol isn’t good enough and Proviron will pull the skin tighter.

And yet still others insist Halotestin is the way to get that shrink wrapped skin.

Obviously proviron is the safest of those three. So if you’ve got the cash I’d go that route. 100mg a day, maybe more.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I will be using halo it's my go to drug for hardening but looking to make the skin look tighter

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh that's not even close, winstrol for sure and if you want any real results with proviron youd be taking 100-150mg a day. Proviron at higher dosages is equal or better than masteron as they kinda do the same thing. Winstrol will add muscle too and dry you out like nothing else.

Halo is good but it has the possibility of adding water (in a good way) like var or anadrol if diet is good. Winstrol will never ever do anything (but) dry you out, if you get bloated its from something else.

Winstrol is mandatory pre contest but i have to be honest and say dont stack halo and winstrol, it's just so bad for cardiovascular safety. Im not saying you won't survive, people do it all the time for contest but is it worth it? Thats up to you but im not gonna suggest it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I wouldn’t stack winstrol and halotestin.

And yeah, like I said, 100mg provi maybe more to actually dry out.

There are some people winstrol doesn’t actually dry out very well (IFBB pro Greg Doucette for example) and will tell you provi works better for that. Those are the ones stacking dht on dht on dht to get that look.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for info.
Hoping to bring up some weak points this summer and possibly do a masters MP end of year or early next year.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for info.
Hoping to bring up some weak points this summer and possibly do a masters MP end of year or early next year.

I'm also in masters class my brother in law is actually in prep right now for the masters nationals right now

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm also in masters class my brother in law is actually in prep right now for the masters nationals right now
We need some logs for this! I am super unprepared and considering hiring someone just for prep. Just a lot of trial and error over the years. But I have to do it once.
Love to read about it if you log it bro.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We need some logs for this! I am super unprepared and considering hiring someone just for prep. Just a lot of trial and error over the years. But I have to do it once.
Love to read about it if you log it bro.
You will definitely want a coach. In physique posing is VERY important.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will definitely want a coach. In physique posing is VERY important.
Wait... don’t you guys practice posing for an hour after training like you’re supposed to?

That defines the muscle and enhances control. More posing = more gainZ.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait... don’t you guys practice posing for an hour after training like you’re supposed to?

That defines the muscle and enhances control. More posing = more gainZ.
I don’t flex, pose, grunt(well deads and legs a little), shadow box, admire myself in the gym mirror, take selfies, wear shirts I’ve cut into a man-thong, high five after bench press maxes, mean mug bigger guys, talk loud on purpose to draw attention to myself, walk ‘all swole’ like around—not moving out of people’s way, slam weights, talk to bytches, wear Beats headphones, wear “dope gym threads and kicks”etc etc etc.

I just go in their with a sweat soaked shirt, headphones full of death metal, and nothing but the most sincere and intense disgust and hatred for every little fucking puke in my way acting like a douche in my gym.

But I guess I should learn how to pose if I’m gonna try and not look silly at an old man’s Men’s Physique competition.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t flex, pose, grunt(well deads and legs a little), shadow box, admire myself in the gym mirror, take selfies, wear shirts I’ve cut into a man-thong, high five after bench press maxes, mean mug bigger guys, talk loud on purpose to draw attention to myself, walk ‘all swole’ like around—not moving out of people’s way, slam weights, talk to bytches, wear Beats headphones, wear “dope gym threads and kicks”etc etc etc.

I just go in their with a sweat soaked shirt, headphones full of death metal, and nothing but the most sincere and intense disgust and hatred for every little fucking puke in my way acting like a douche in my gym.

But I guess I should learn how to pose if I’m gonna try and not look silly at an old man’s Men’s Physique competition.
LOL

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You don’t pose in the gym... silly.

I get in, lift hard, get out, go home and pose for awhile, eat.

The only mirror checking I do is form and pump. I usually just hit a front double bicep pose and then a side tricep pose between sets to check my pump. Feeling alone isn’t enough, I want to see it. I want to make sure I’m actually getting the right activation. Those two poses allow you to see the most.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But no, really, you are supposed to pose for an hour after every training session. Golden Era rules. Everyone did it and it showed.

And for the record, I go at 1am so I don’t have to deal with any wastes of life.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t pose in the gym... silly.

I get in, lift hard, get out, go home and pose for awhile, eat.

The only mirror checking I do is form and pump. I usually just hit a front double bicep pose and then a side tricep pose between sets to check my pump. Feeling alone isn’t enough, I want to see it. I want to make sure I’m actually getting the right activation. Those two poses allow you to see the most.
Ya. Just for progress pics I go immediately after the gym in my downstairs bathroom and flex, don’t know how to pose but I know the simple poses.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya. Just for progress pics I go immediately after the gym in my downstairs bathroom and flex, don’t know how to pose but I know the simple poses.
Whatever you do, be graceful. Don’t pose like a blockheaded meatbag.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mat

You tube has some good posing videos strictly for physique. I dont know if you do this but if dont you should start by trying to hold each pose as long as possible get used to breathing slowly while you are flexing. Staying flexed the whole time while on stage can get very tiring

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Mat

You tube has some good posing videos strictly for physique. I dont know if you do this but if dont you should start by trying to hold each pose as long as possible get used to breathing slowly while you are flexing. Staying flexed the whole time while on stage can get very tiring
It’s like Arnold said: If you can’t even make it through an hour-long pose-off without shaking and sweating and panting and all of this, then what the hell are you even doing up there?

Thats the old school mentality. Modern pros don’t pose like the old ones. Not as graceful, and not as refined. If you’re seriously posing an hour a day then posing stamina should be extremely high and you’ll make it through the competition looking like a statue, while the other men are but mere mortals.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what causes this? is it the fat loss or water loss?
A little of both. Subcutaneous fat and water is minimized to the extreme.

Fat loss on something like this wouldn’t be notable unless you were already very lean. The skin thins out. That’s all. Thicker skin is an estrogenic effect.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For example, let’s say your skin is 1cm thick, and 8mm of that is water and fat. These would pull that 8mm of water and fat out.