Proviron Makes me Grow

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I’m about 8 weeks out from my cycle….. Did 5000 out of HCG, been taking my clinic and arimidex……

I was feeling weak and deflating fast until I started taking Proviron at 50mg a day. I feel like I’m back on juice and I’ve grown right back to the size I was at the end of my cycle….. and my strength continues to go up.

Am I just lucky? Or am I some genetic anomaly? Anyways, I friggin LOVE proviron.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I’m about 8 weeks out from my cycle….. Did 5000 out of HCG, been taking my clinic and arimidex……

I was feeling weak and deflating fast until I started taking Proviron at 50mg a day. I feel like I’m back on juice and I’ve grown right back to the size I was at the end of my cycle….. and my strength continues to go up.

Am I just lucky? Or am I some genetic anomaly? Anyways, I friggin LOVE proviron.
Its an Androgen. You're back on gear.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a decent cycle dose of Proviron, my guy. I hope you're pinning enough T to prevent crashing your E2.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it’s an androgen but EVERYONE says it won’t help with growth…. just libido and other side effects.
That's GENERALLY true .... It Generally doesn't add a Lot of mass .... But if you were depleted coming off of a cycle, it would probably help you put the mass back on.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's a decent cycle dose of Proviron, my guy. I hope you're pinning enough T to prevent crashing your E2.
I have been trying to keep my estrogen at bay since I stopped pinning…… If I don’t take AI’s My right nipple is immediately sore….. Including on the proviron. Do you think that maybe it’s bunk? Like dbol or something?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been trying to keep my estrogen at bay since I stopped pinning…… If I don’t take AI’s My right nipple is immediately sore….. Including on the proviron. Do you think that maybe it’s bunk? Like dbol or something?
Possible, but doubtful. Is it supposed to be branded Bayer?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you should definitely discontinue it and test it. Or, at least get some bloods done to check levels.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get bloods asap. I was in a similar situation where I had some weird tingle and slight pain in the nipple and thought they looked too puffy. I took too much AI and crashed my E. It really blew my mind when I got the blood test results back - my personal symptoms for high E and low E are almost exactly the same. It has been a learning experience though, I thought that any noticeable change in emotions meant high estrogen. Now I’m thinking it’s more like:

Low E = irritability, High E = sensational emotional response to music and movies or pictures of your kids.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Low E2 = hate **** the wife. High E2 = can we just cuddle for a while?

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Get bloods asap. I was in a similar situation where I had some weird tingle and slight pain in the nipple and thought they looked too puffy. I took too much AI and crashed my E. It really blew my mind when I got the blood test results back - my personal symptoms for high E and low E are almost exactly the same. It has been a learning experience though, I thought that any noticeable change in emotions meant high estrogen. Now I’m thinking it’s more like:

Low E = irritability, High E = sensational emotional response to music and movies or pictures of your kids.
I def am not having any emotional issues…. Everything is good here on the home front.

I do have weird bouts of exhaustion but high androgens (like proviron) tend to do that to me.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I def am not having any emotional issues…. Everything is good here on the home front.

I do have weird bouts of exhaustion but high androgens (like proviron) tend to do that to me.
Me personally I am way more prone to the positive and negative emotions than any of my friends or brothers, so I think I’m more of an outlier on that. I think I’ll notice the emotional swings more than most.

Funny you mentioned the exhaustion part, I’ve been dealing with that too. Lower drive to complete workouts.

But let me clarify, I’m on TRT and cut my does in half a few weeks before a blood test. I was pushing 1000ng on the last test and cut my 200mg/week dose of test down to 100mg/week for about 6 weeks. I thought I was having the nipple thing and emotions, so I popped some anastrazol, like 1/4mg per week - I ended up with Test a little under 500 and estradiol was <5.0 on a range of 7.2-42.6. I really thought that I had high E based on the symptoms, it was eye opening to see that it was the opposite. Looking at the math I laid out above, it all makes sense now.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards

Your taking 350mg a week of 1a,17a dimethyl dht lol your on a cycle especially taking that with your clinic testosterone which is what I believe you mean? What is your trt dosage?

Mesterolone can absolutely have cell volumizing effects especially with testosterone even at trt doses. It's not a terrible good anabolic but can definitely build some muscle though. It's androgenic effects can have a potent cosmetic effect which can include sacroplasmic fluid retention which is what is happening here I'm sure!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 0