Proviron + Clomid

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I plan on using clomid 50mg ED and proviron starting at 50mg ED and continuing to 100mg ED after the first week.
my goal is to dry up a little
i also read at many forums that clomid 50mg or 25mg every day raises testosterone. Not anything superior to steroids but its like a good test booster.
should i add any AI?
whats your opinion in this plan?

i am 5,7 ft and 150lbs. my bf is 13%
i am also 30years old

thanks!!

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I did a clomid only cycle with nettle extract [SHBG modulator and also natty AI] at 12.5mg e3d and got my TT to 1170 and my FT to 388 on week 3.
I think your clomid is overdosed but I'm in for other's info. I have wanted to do a similar thing with proviron and clomid as a bridge.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
drying up a bit and gain any "benefit" of having more testosterone than my normal levels (increased libido, mood, sex drive)

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
drying up a bit and gain any "benefit" of having more testosterone than my normal levels (increased libido, mood, sex drive)
I think you'll get all the benafit that clomid has to offer in your situation at 12.5 mg ed. I am experimenting with a clomid and low dose Deca EQ as a bridge but this is only time I've mixed clomid with AAS. What I wanted to achieve seems to work but my depression/lethargy is really bad. I'm taking clomid 25mg e2d , Deca 125mg/week , EQ125mg/week.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i have trouble at cutting the pill properly. it really helps taking 50mg. cant i reduce it to 50mg every other day or evety third day and have the same effect?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
i have trouble at cutting the pill properly. it really helps taking 50mg. cant i reduce it to 50mg every other day or evety third day and have the same effect?
Get a pill cutter. clomid has a really long half life but can't check my notes to be exact I think its like 28 hours or so so I would use the pill cutter to make 25's and dose e2d

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
yeah i ll go take one. I really like having high test with clomid but i am very cautious or E2 rise and estrogen at those levels. taking AI is not a viable option for me. so i ll play with clomid dosages. you think 25mg every day is a little too much?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
yeah i ll go take one. I really like having high test with clomid but i am very cautious or E2 rise and estrogen at those levels. taking AI is not a viable option for me. so i ll play with clomid dosages. you think 25mg every day is a little too much?
I think so...Thats my PCT dose. I got my T levels way up doing 12.5 e3d and BW on week 3. Truthfully though I think the nettle extract had a very symbiotic effect. cuz natty FT of 400 is unheard of. Pat Arnold is a huge nettle fan.

I just think there is a max that clomid can achieve as a T booster and the rest is side effects and money.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The whole idea of what your doing is unknown but definitely don't take 50 a day, if you can't cut the pill try 50 every 3-4 days, clomid stays in your system. I've seen (personally seen) ppl take 25mg 2x a week for trt

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The whole idea of what your doing is unknown but definitely don't take 50 a day, if you can't cut the pill try 50 every 3-4 days, clomid stays in your system. I've seen (personally seen) ppl take 25mg 2x a week for trt
I plan on increasing my test. Like trt. But i dont want to increase my e2 too much so that it can neuter the benefits of high test. I ll try 25mg daily. Or 25mg eod if things get rough

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think u understand how clomid works. It has estrogen sides and that's y if what you wanna do is possible you need a real low dose

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At least in theory, if your test levels are fine there's a chance it will do nothing to raise test

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't think u understand how clomid works. It has estrogen sides and that's y if what you wanna do is possible you need a real low dose
If taking a low dose can minimize estrogen sides and still have a relatively high test then so be it. I didnt say that the optimal dose is 50. Isnt 25 mg eod a good low dosage?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fireblitz just said how 12.5 every 3 days got him to 1100. That's top of the normal range. Clomid won't take you out the normal range, if it did I'd be on it right now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Try 25 eod and after a few weeks get some tests and see what happens, this is all pretty unknown so go for it

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I think so...Thats my PCT dose. I got my T levels way up doing 12.5 e3d and BW on week 3. Truthfully though I think the nettle extract had a very symbiotic effect. cuz natty FT of 400 is unheard of. Pat Arnold is a huge nettle fan.

I just think there is a max that clomid can achieve as a T booster and the rest is side effects and money.
Wow. Any special type of stinging nettle root? 400 FT is incredibly high.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You should always have an AI on hand before you start playing with your hormones. Don't start taking it unless symptoms of high E2 arise. There's a good chance you won't need it.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Wow. Any special type of stinging nettle root? 400 FT is incredibly high.
I just bought bulk nettle root 20:1 extract and It's easily the best herb that I have come across for BB. I can't give all the credit to nettle though cuz I have not replicated the regiment but 400 was the number and no other hormone chem other than clomid.

maxdarsinos

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just bought bulk nettle root 20:1 extract and It's easily the best herb that I have come across for BB. I can't give all the credit to nettle though cuz I have not replicated the regiment but 400 was the number and no other hormone chem other than clomid.
Hey man can you tell me what neetle root is about?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I'm also interested in this , but after you stop clomid you should have lower test levels than before ?