Unanswered Proviron and M sten stack

BestAthlete

Awards
Hi guys,

I want to run and M Sten - lgd cycle and I was thinking about adding Proviron that I already have.
Is it fine or not?

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,

I want to run and M Sten - lgd cycle and I was thinking about adding Proviron that I already have.
Is it fine or not?
I’d say it’s fine but I would just save it. Msten is a DHT derivative like Proviron and will already have some of the same SHBG lowering/free test boosting effects that Proviron will. It will also dry you out visually almost as much as Proviron. LGD will tank your SHBG and raise your free test by a lot as well.

With your SHBG already being very low with both of those compounds stacked together and given the fact that neither of them aromatize much, there’s really no benefit to adding Proviron. It won’t add any anabolic effect and you don’t need it to get more use out of the other compounds or to control estrogen conversion, so you’d pretty much be wasting it in my opinion.

What Msten and LGD doses are you running?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran m-sten solo before? If not I'd recommend just using the msten and to not add in the proviron just so you can see how msten treats you.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The proviron will not act as a test base if that’s what the idea is behind it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
manifesto Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Gutterpump Anabolics 9