Proviron and Clomid together in PCT

WarriorLax2

Awards
I was curious if using proviron during a clomid PCT would be harmful. I have seen mixed opinions on this from searching online. I know proviron is minimally suppressive but also androgenic. Would the minimum suppression actually hurt your ability to recover while PCT'ing on Clomid.

I am not currently on this but Clomid is my go to for PCT so, for future cycles, I was wondering how this would pan out.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proviron is a bad choice for PCT. Since it's technically an androgen, it's going to continue to shut down your HPTA axis and prevent your natural test production to start forming. If you want something extra, you could run Clomid and Nolva together and maybe one of the many natural anti-estrogen products out there.

There is this stuff is called TRIAZOLE and sounds very interesting, but I have no idea if it actually works.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried it, bad idea. Maybe leave it out for the first two weeks and then add a small dose < 50mg. But it's best to leave it all together. Pct is a very sensitive time, I know proviron has been shown not to affect hpta with doses < 50, but pct is a different environment then normal healthy male.

WarriorLax2

Awards
Tried it, bad idea. Maybe leave it out for the first two weeks and then add a small dose < 50mg. But it's best to leave it all together. Pct is a very sensitive time, I know proviron has been shown not to affect hpta with doses < 50, but pct is a different environment then normal healthy male.

Bad idea as in it took longer to recover?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Proviron is a bad choice for PCT. Since it's technically an androgen, it's going to continue to shut down your HPTA axis and prevent your natural test production to start forming. If you want something extra, you could run Clomid and Nolva together and maybe one of the many natural anti-estrogen products out there.

This stuff is called TRIAZOLE and sounds very interesting, but I have no idea if it actually works.
I’ve ran the Triazole. Work pretty good for an all herbal supplement, if memory serves me well