Proven peptide is legit? Your views?

charlesmoore

charlesmoore

Awards
Hey friends,

I purchased LGD from Proven peptides in the past and had some good luck with it, however I’m about to make a rather large SARM purchase and was wondering if proven peptides still legit. I’ve heard great things about both Proven Peptides and was curious what your guys input was??

Chows1965

Awards
Hey friends,

I purchased LGD from Proven peptides in the past and had some good luck with it, however I’m about to make a rather large SARM purchase and was wondering if proven peptides still legit. I’ve heard great things about both Proven Peptides and was curious what your guys input was??
I also purchased LGD from Proven Peptides and it was stronger milligram for milligram compared to Enhanced Athlete LDG. This was back in April when I bought this from Proven Peptides, so they're legit as of then at least.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you going to make a large purchase, go with Maresearch. MikeArnold has a coupon code.

mikephilip

Awards
My last order with Proven Peptides was in May. I purchased Ostarine and MK677. Both definitely legit.

Chows1965

Awards
Hey friends,

I just started a new LGD cycle from Proven Peptides on Sunday and it's definitely legit, so I'd say they're for sure still a good source. I received my order in 2 days also.

thegameoflife

Awards
how long did it take them to get your order processed and shipped?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ordered clen from there and felt terrible and shaky so yea they legit bro

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i feel kinda dumb but how do you tell how many servings? the rad bottle says 15mg/ml

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i feel kinda dumb but how do you tell how many servings? the rad bottle says 15mg/ml
Depends on how many mg you want to take. If you are doing 5mg a day, then do 1/3 ml and you have 3 doses per ml. Most bottles are 30ml, so at 5mg a day dose, you have 90 servings.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
The dropper is 1ml. If there’s 15mg/ml then a full dropper will give you 15mg of product. This is another reason I always have measuring syringes on hand just in case the provided droppers are off.

Wasn’t sure if you were meaning to ask this question or not, but Valiant provided a good answer

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered clen from there and felt terrible and shaky so yea they legit bro
Lol! Good way to explain it. I only had experience with clen that was wayyy underdosed so when I ordered clen from MA thought i had some super-human clen tolerance and took 1.75x the normal dose. Thought my teeth were going to vibrate out of my mouth and took an ice bath. Took a few days to feel right again.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Lol! Good way to explain it. I only had experience with clen that was wayyy underdosed so when I ordered clen from MA thought i had some super-human clen tolerance and took 1.75x the normal dose. Thought my teeth were going to vibrate out of my mouth and took an ice bath. Took a few days to feel right again.
Sounds truly terrifying

UniqueUserName

Awards
I just started a new LGD cycle from Proven Peptides on Sunday and it's definitely legit, so I'd say they're for sure still a good source. I received my order in 2 days also.
Hi, how much were you taking? I tried LGD from Proven Peptides, I put my log of my experiences on here but it really didn't have that much effect, nothing noticeable anyway. What dosage did you take?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Hi, how much were you taking? I tried LGD from Proven Peptides, I put my log of my experiences on here but it really didn't have that much effect, nothing noticeable anyway. What dosage did you take?
My first SARM experience was with Proven and I only did 10-15mg with decent results in strength and a little size, however I ran it when I got back into the gym after a break so unsure whether or not it was muscle memory (never had good size before however) or the LGD. I used it primarily as PWO but would do ~5mg on off days and felt zero sides; I actually had an increase in libido.
Looking back, I’d rather run some lower-dosed DMZ all day, which if you do the research is IMO better than those liquids in every aspect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
charlesmoore Company Promotions 0
Supplement Logs 45
charlesmoore Supplements 2
blynch1 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3