Prototype nutrition 11 spray (new formula)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
How long will bottle last @ 60 sprays/ day ?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been running mine 40-50 a day. Almost a week in and maybe gone through 1/4th a bottle so at this rate it should last a month maybe more.

Already noticing a fullness and vascularity that I never got from 11-oxo/ 11-KT

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long will bottle last @ 60 sprays/ day ?
Seems like about 4 weeks. Sometimes I don’t press the sprayer fully down as I am going quickly but it’s gonna he 4ish for me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ll get a final weigh in and review for tomorrow. Only thing I will say is that nipple sensitivity got worse so I actually had to open up virtus the final 4 days and take 1.5ml to get it under control. No real sensitivity today so I think it did the trick

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll get a final weigh in and review for tomorrow. Only thing I will say is that nipple sensitivity got worse so I actually had to open up virtus the final 4 days and take 1.5ml to get it under control. No real sensitivity today so I think it did the trick
Any thoughts on how it caused the sensitivity? I thought 11 keto didn't aromatize.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any thoughts on how it caused the sensitivity? I thought 11 keto didn't aromatize.
No idea. I have never had estro issues with anything other than trest at 100mg. I don’t even think it’s bad but I was just caught off guard. It’s pretty potent though and I think an 8 week run would be perfect but pricey

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No idea. I have never had estro issues with anything other than trest at 100mg. I don’t even think it’s bad but I was just caught off guard. It’s pretty potent though and I think an 8 week run would be perfect but pricey
Appreciate this log. They will on occasion run flash sales. Usually buy one get the 2nd 25% off. That’s probably the only way I’d jump on 2 bottles.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed in at 190 on the nose today for a total of 4lbs lost. Review will be pointed as I know most people don’t care for the fluff.

PROS- fat loss, muscle hardness, increased vascularity, maintained muscle in deficit.

This is not your run of the mill 11 product but it also isn’t superdrol. I would quantify this as maybe a well dosed product like super-11 from OL along with 900mg of Epiandro. Something that normal 11kt products don’t do on their own.

The product is pricey. I do know that the innovation and quality make it as such. There are occasional sales/discounts which would be a perfect time to give this a run.

CONS-
The only con that came on is the itchy nipples/increased estro. The only reason I put this in the con side is because it was extremely unexpected. If I had known from the start I would have had an ai on hand and used from the start at a low dose. The estro still IS NOT an issue for me. I just wasn’t fully prepared. As long as you know the potential going in then this would not be a con in my book.

OVERALL- 9/10 (only real downside is price). would I buy again? Yes and no. If I had extra funds I would definitely grab two bottles especially at a discount. Money is tight so as of today I wouldn’t be able to but I can definitely see a couple more bottles in my stash at some point.

There are tons of products out there that don’t even come close to label claims (both in dosage and even different compounds from what is on the label). When you purchase PA’s products you can be 100% sure that what is on the label is on the bottle. No more and no less. Overall I was pretty impressed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice final review! Down side to any product is always the price;)

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Great log thanks for the review.

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Similar but different nomenclature. I’ll link the write up when I get a chance.
The one I’ve got is delta1-11-ketotestosterone, what’s that?
To the ppl talking about cost, 11 spray contains 7200mg of kt comapred to something like iron legions 2550mg of kt.
I prefer prototypes carrier, it’s easy to apply and drys rapid

Last edited:
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The one I’ve got is delta1-11-ketotestosterone, what’s that?
To the ppl talking about cost, 11 spray contains 7200mg of kt comapred to something like iron legions 2550mg of kt.
I prefer prototypes carrier, it’s easy to apply and drys rapid
I believe that was the other version he released. Any interest in parting with it?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird wonder if it’s legit. I think he only made one run of that years ago
doubt that's legit.

We do have 11-kt at both iconic formulations (Ultra Eleven) and Iron Legion (XI-KT)

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
doubt that's legit.

We do have 11-kt at both iconic formulations (Ultra Eleven) and Iron Legion (XI-KT)
It’s legit, got it from prototypes European distributor, predator nutrition, who’s gonna fake prototype anyway lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s legit, got it from prototypes European distributor, predator nutrition, who’s gonna fake prototype anyway lol
Not doubting it's legit prototype nutrition products, just doubting it's anything besides standard 11-kt as the active

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not doubting it's legit prototype nutrition products, just doubting it's anything besides standard 11-kt as the active
Patrick Arnold made one run with Delta1-11-ketotestosterone from my knowledge. But that’s for the US. He was still active on this board I believe at the time that’s how long ago it was. I ran it and loved it. Just one bottle for a month. It seemed to give better size and vascularity but with less of the fat loss. I kicked myself for not buying two bottles but it was $150 a bottle or something like that. I bought some of another member recently. His might be the predator version I’m not sure

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Patrick Arnold made one run with Delta1-11-ketotestosterone from my knowledge. But that’s for the US. He was still active on this board I believe at the time that’s how long ago it was. I ran it and loved it. Just one bottle for a month. It seemed to give better size and vascularity but with less of the fat loss. I kicked myself for not buying two bottles but it was $150 a bottle or something like that. I bought some of another member recently. His might be the predator version I’m not sure
Which 11 keto have you preferred, I thought sup3r 11 was great