Protocol supplements during bulk ... prevent some factors!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
I would like to have one on the integration scheme to follow soon in period bulk (early September)
The best supplements I'm trying, should primarily have these features:

- Glucose control
- Better absorption of food (better digestion)
- Less accumulation / storage of fat

All that really works in the field, during the periods of iper feeding.

I do not try testbooster or otherwise.

Thank you!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A source of PA. I use soy lecithin granules. When I have heavy carb meals I like berberine complex. Also na-r-ala and aceytl l carnitine

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A source of PA. I use soy lecithin granules. When I have heavy carb meals I like berberine complex. Also na-r-ala and aceytl l carnitine
Yes!
PA, definitely by September, when the fats in the diet begin to increase, will be part of the scheme;)

I am currently in cut, and my fat is 30g a day max!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax lo avevo visto... lo vorrei provare...
Mi sembra completo... è da tenere in valutazione! ;)
SlinMax is a very complete formula for sure. I was impressed when they released it

bb333

Awards
  • Established
SlinMax is a very complete formula for sure. I was impressed when they released it
In your opinion it is cycled? 2 months on, one month stop, two months on ... etc. etc.?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All great suggestions above from reputable companies. I would also look into SNS GLYCOPHASE. It will definitely maximize the efficiency of carbs and will aid with nutrient partitioning.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In your opinion it is cycled? 2 months on, one month stop, two months on ... etc. etc.?
Although there is nothing on the label about a 8 week on 4 week off protocol, that is something I would recommend. You may be able to get away with 12 weeks, but I would not advise it.

Depending on your diet as well, you do not have to use t everyday and could extend your run that way. For example, I carb cycle. On my high carb days, two per week, I use 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps with another carb heavy meal (minus post workout), moderate carb days, two days per week, I only have 2 caps pre workout, on low carb days, three days per week, I do not use it.

It is hard to beat SlinMax when you look at the profile. Na-r-ala, berberine, and banaba are all great for GDA purposes and they also contain some other benefits as well. Just know, no GDA will prohibit fat storage, they can help, but will not eliminate fat gain. Fat gain is going to come when you're in a surplus, but SlinMax can help curb some of that. I would say the biggest benefit is not feeling bloated after eating a bunch of carbs in one sitting.