Protein in urine from beefy trt?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is a continuation of my foamy urine post. Basically after drinking a gallon of water a day plus nac and milk thistle for a few days my kidney labs were normal however I still have foamy piss and protein in my urine. One doctor said some men can have it and it's normal and my primary also said it can be normal but my glucose was a tad high and to watch my diet and do more cardio because it could be an indicator or type 2 diabetes. My primary also said she didn't think the test and primo was hurting my kidneys If 4 days of water brought my labs back to normal so she said I could stay on it. Currently running 400test and 300primo. Anyone have any idea about the protein urine thing? 🤔

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You typically recycle 80% of your protein, so a lot of what you supplement ends up in urine anyway

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You typically recycle 80% of your protein, so a lot of what you supplement ends up in urine anyway
Interesting however I'm not supplementing with protein. Just eating lots of eggs, chicken beef etc but I guess that's enough

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How is your insulin sensitivity?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your insulin sensitivity?
No idea but my doctor said to watch out for diabetes because this could be an early warning sign. Since then I've upped my cardio and am in the process of cleaning up my diet

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No idea but my doctor said to watch out for diabetes because this could be an early warning sign. Since then I've upped my cardio and am in the process of cleaning up my diet
Reduce meal frequency if you eat more than 3 times a day. No snacking between meals either.