ProSupps vexxum log.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys & gals the time has finally come.
A big thank you to Prosupps for the opportunity to log my journey with vexxum!

Stats;
Age -25
Weight -180 on the dot.
Bf%- roughly 10-15% (I'll post pics so you can judge for your self. )

Goals- I've always had that little layer of fat covering my abs, hoping to drop 5-7 pounds to help them poke through a bit more.

Training- I typically hit the gym 5x a week. 6x depending on how bored I am on the weekend. I recently started gearing my training towards strength,grip & endurance in preparation for the American Ninja Warrior course.(if anybody has any tips on training styles please chime in)

Eating- I'm not much of a calorie counter but I'm am Conscience of what I eat. I don't drink at all so there won't be any real excess of empty calories. Daily eating is the typical chicken & brown rice combo that we all love

So just popped my first one about 15 minutes ago. Next update will be Thursday. Figured I'd give it a good day or so to update to get some real feel for the product.
Pics coming!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for selfies!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Alright day 3 on vexxum is just about over.

Thoughts so far;
Vexxum definitely hits hard. Especially with in the first hour.
In a semi similar comparison I daily drink 2-4 monsters during work & then take 3 full scoops of C4 later that day before my work out & all that caffeine barely phases me.
1 vexxum in the AM had me super jittery for roughly a hour but then gave me incredible focus for the better part of the day.

No weigh in today or selfies (sorry puccah) lol
I typically weigh my self once a week for my sanity.
Though vexxum definitely seems very promising. So far it seems like it's doing what it is suppose to.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 is here.
The scale says 180.5 as of this morning. So technically up half a pound. But my weight like most varies roughly a pound or so day to day. So I'm not taking it to seriously.

The jitters are still hitting me pretty good in that first hour. Which is a welcome feeling for me. I like to feel atoms kick in so I welcome that feeling.

Appetite suppression is pretty decent so far. I don't forget to eat per say but I do find my self trying to figure out what I'm hungry for lately. Which prior to starting vexxum I always know what I want.

So far so good.
I'm thinking about doubling the dose next week.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435152176.887176.jpg

Day 10, feeling a little thinner today.
I just bought some new clothes for school. The pants barely button after washing them so here's hoping vexxum helps me cut a bit more over the next 20 days.

I decided not to up the dose just yet.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Happy to report that I'm down 2 pounds on the scale!
I've been hitting it pretty hard in the gym this past week.
Even did a 2aday on Thursday which really beat my body up.

Vexxum still is kicking in pretty hard, which really amazes me. I thought I had a pretty high tolerance to stims but the jokes on me I guess lol. In a good way though.
Vexxum is a good kickstart to the morning sluggishness.

All in all I'm pleased. Roughly 15 more days left.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Vexxum is an extremely concentrated thermogenic metabolizer to assist in weight loss.
It features a 3 state caffeine blend to keep steady energy & focus throughout the day.
1 pill a day & your G2G

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late update. School has been bombarding me with papers to write.

So far so good.
Recently I've tried eating more because the appetite suppression is killer. But even my favorite foods failed to really spark my interest.
My focus in class is awesome though. Aside from the initial jitters I'm in the zone all through class. I have adhd that I don't take anything for but this definitely seems to help.
So far I'm only down 4 pounds which is actually pretty good in my opinion. Other fatburners never did anything for me so I'm happy with the results.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
There is is....good job. Subbed!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys & gals. I finished up my supply of vexxum a few days ago but chose to hold off on my final thoughts to see how much of the results stuck.

My over all experience with vexxum was actually pretty damn good. Vexxum delivered in pretty much all aspects that it was intended to.
The focus was my most notable favorite of the product. With being in collage taking only AM classes vexxum helped me focus during class with out a doubt. Almost similar to adderall. Now being off of it a few days I actually miss it for that reason. The stun rush also helped give me a jolt in the morning that at first was pretty powerful. But my body adapted somewhat over time.
This stuff is powerful! Combine that with its slow crash effect you don't feel lethargic at the end of the day. A huge plus in my book.
Now I have to rely on my giro half scoop of PW in the morning to give me half the effects with twice the crash. FML.
With that said, I ended up with a 4-5 pound loss (my weight fluctuates) after the cycle and being off for a few days. So so far the weight loss seems to be sticking another huge plus for vexxum in my book.
Keep in mind that my training & diet were consistent prior & post use of vexxum. Although my training is typically intense 6x a week & I eat relatively clean the results after with changing nothing are promising.

The only thing I wish I saw was a water shredding effect. If this is possible from a fatburners is unbeknown to me. But to increase the over all look of the end result, it would have been a nice added touch. Though not a deal breaker.

Should I recommend this to a friend who lifts? Yes. No doubt. It worked for me & I think it can work for somebody else who is equally as active

Would I recommend this to a Cush potato? Probably yes, but I wouldn't tell them to get their hopes up for some super substantial weight loss. A Reasonable outlook in my book.
Did this product deliver? In many ways yes. I was satisfied with the end result. Especially considering I didn't change much about my life style.

Thanks for letting log Vexxum for you guys. It was a fun run that produced results.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437501366.776497.jpg

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Also, forgot to note.
My original pics were from fresh in the morning. Before eating anything. My end result pic is at 2pm after breakfast & lunch.
I may look somewhat thicker because of this. But the scale doesn't lie.
If requested I can take better comparison pics tomorrow morning before breakfast.