Prosupps Vexxum..feel the burn and get shredded!!!

muller519

Awards
I started taking Vexxum by Prospps, and I love it! Definitely is helping in the appetite suppression department! I take one first thing in the morning before I eat meal 1! I feel the caffeine about 30 minutes later..and I feel awake all day!

So here is where I am starting with my weight loss journey.
Sunday morning check in...I weighed 243.4 lbs. I have a goal of being at 198lbs for the Olympia in Vegas this September! That is just the first of many goals!
Today was shoulders and triceps..and of course cardio! Felt great the entire time! Did not feel like I lost energy at all!
Ate all my meals, and was not hungry between. I usually get that hungery feeling at about 2-2.5 hours after eating...not today!
I will get starting pics up this week, and will update my weight weekly!

Thank you Prosupps for the opportunity to be a part of this! Here is a little information about the product!

vexxum.PNG

WHAT IS VEXXUM™?

ProSupps’ new fat burning miracle is now here with Vexxum. This truly one capsule serving thermogenic will prime your body for optimal weight loss. By combining the same powerful three stage caffeine blend that is found in ProSupps’ infamous Mr. Hyde pre-workout with both mood support and appetite control ingredients, they have managed to produce an all-around fat shredding pill.

The combination of trademarked ingredients such as TeaCrine™ Theacrine and Cocoabuteral™ Cocoa Seed Extract with other caffeine sources will provide your body with endless energy and fat melting potential for the whole day with just the one pill dose.
Intense, Ultra-Concentrated Thermogenic Metabolizer
Appetite Control and Mood Support
Three State Caffeine Blend For Long Lasting Energy
Features TeaCrine™ and Cocoabuterol™
True One Cap Daily Dose

muller519

Awards
So It has been a week..and I still feel great..and energized! My workouts do not lack energy, and I am not hungry between meals. I unfortunately did not see a loss on the scale this week...but I did in my pics! Big things coming with Vexxum!!! Below are my first week changes!!

muller519

Awards
So I spoke with my coach.. and my diet is being changed up tomorrow. I am also adding early morning fasted cardio to my workout routine! The new diet will truly test the appetite suppression! Can't wait to see how Vexxum helps!!!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Found your log....I will through it up on the promo thread

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent job! I'm also using Vexxum. I'm experiencing very similar things. Especially the appetite suppressant.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
How's it going in here?

muller519

Awards
Hey all! Sorry..I have been nothing but internet issues lately! However. I had my weekly check in..down another 5 lbs!!! I am full of energy and not hungry at all between meals. I ♡♡♡ Vexxum! It definitely works! I am having an issue tho...I have some sort of shoulder injury, so it is restricting my workouts.

muller519

Awards
So, I was a little tired yesterday, due to a very early wake up, and I knew I had a long day ahead. I took my regular Vexxum first thing in the morning before I eat, then I did take another one around noon. It definately helped me get through the day! I did not make it to the gym last night. I have been doing early fasted cardio 5 days a week, and lifting 6 nights a week also. I am still seeing changes in my clothing!! I can not lie...this really works!!!

muller519

Awards
Its been a few rough days for me. I have stuck to my meals about 80% last week. Didn't make it to the gym as much as I should have. I checked in with my coach on Sunday, and again the scale didn't change..but another noticeable change in my pics. Still going strong with the Vexxum, I have taken a second pill for the really long days. LOVE this product!! I will post pics after my next check in. Hopefully this week will be better...personal life issues really mess my schedule up.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Hang in there! I've had some ups and downs as well. It's great you are noticing some changes. Great job!

muller519

Awards
Went and had a killer leg day today! Needless to say, I will have problems walking tomorrow! Still feeling strong and awake! Working through some issues...but still going at it 100%! I did feel hungry between meal 3 amd 4 today...not too sure why. My metabolism is definitely up!

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
The pics are where it's at....don't look at the scale too much! Keep up the good work

muller519

Awards
Woot woot! Down another 3 lbs this week! I am finally lifting full again. My shoulder feels alot better this week! My body is definitely changing, I am having to buy new clothes every week! Vexxum is atill keeping my appetite under control, and my sleep pattern is normal!! LOVE my Vexxum!

muller519

Awards
Well, my diet changed for this week..and last night I was unusually hungry. I know my metabolism is up. Today I am fine. Still giving me plenty of energy.