Prostate

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those of you that have had on-cycle prostate issues, how do you know there’s something going on?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some orals cause bladder contractions, often self-misdiagnosed as prostatic hyperplasia .

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hard to start and stop flow. painful to pee at start.. softer erections no morning wood.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone. My grandad died from prostate cancer so just looking for common signs.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I’m going to get labs cause I feel like estro is high, and is causing the erection issues and mild prostate stuff…No painful urination, and I don’t have a hard time starting and stopping…maybe a little dribbly at the end. But orgasms are off. They are weak.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m going to get labs cause I feel like estro is high, and is causing the erection issues and mild prostate stuff…No painful urination, and I don’t have a hard time starting and stopping…maybe a little dribbly at the end. But orgasms are off. They are weak.
I've heard people say this before. What exactly is a "weak orgasm?"

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
It’s hard to explain honestly but it really sucks lol it’s like an unfulfilling orgasm, it’s barely euphoric and you’re basically just shooting jizz without it feeling super intense…It’s just odd and definitely sucks. You start nutting before you really feel that “build up”

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s hard to explain honestly but it really sucks lol it’s like an unfulfilling orgasm, it’s barely euphoric and you’re basically just shooting jizz without it feeling super intense…It’s just odd and definitely sucks. You start nutting before you really feel that “build up”
Interesting. I was just curious. I've heard it reported before but never experienced it myself.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Good for you man it’s no fun. I was on 400 test/400/primo and 25 Var for 12 weeks, and now I’m on just 350-400 test and having this problem. Going to get some labs soon and see where my estrogen is.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good for you man it’s no fun. I was on 400 test/400/primo and 25 Var for 12 weeks, and now I’m on just 350-400 test and having this problem. Going to get some labs soon and see where my estrogen is.
That's a good idea. Since I've never had the issue before I cannot really say what the cause might be but please let us know what your estrogen comes back at and keep us updated as you get past this.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
I will, only shitty thing Is I’m traveling for work and I’ll be gone a week. I’m going to just try like 8mgs off Aromasin on Monday and see how I feel

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have had success with dim and slight estrogen problems

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have been on gear for a long time and or blasting and cruising your dhea and some other hormones might be out of whack. The weak orgasms without other prostate issues sounds to me like you might need to run some hcg and follow that up with dhea and pregnolone.

Of course I could be wrong and it could be prostate related and bloodwork will give the answer

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
If you have been on gear for a long time and or blasting and cruising your dhea and some other hormones might be out of whack. The weak orgasms without other prostate issues sounds to me like you might need to run some hcg and follow that up with dhea and pregnolone.

Of course I could be wrong and it could be prostate related and bloodwork will give the answer
I guess anything is possible, I’ve been on 300-400 test for 14 weeks and primo and Var for 10 of the 14. So not terribly long but never know…what would the hcg followed by dhea and preg cause?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess anything is possible, I’ve been on 300-400 test for 14 weeks and primo and Var for 10 of the 14. So not terribly long but never know…what would the hcg followed by dhea and preg cause?
It would cause you to have proper levels of dhea and pregnolone lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In all reality You need to go get bloodwork and not listen to me or anyone else because we are all guessing end when your start treating symptoms based off of a guess we often create new problems.

For instance, your estrogen might be fine. But you may have a "symptom". So you startva ai when it wasn't needed and we crash estrogen

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
In all reality You need to go get bloodwork and not listen to me or anyone else because we are all guessing end when your start treating symptoms based off of a guess we often create new problems.

For instance, your estrogen might be fine. But you may have a "symptom". So you startva ai when it wasn't needed and we crash estrogen
Yea I may try a little dim, and get labs next week when I’m able. I’m actually feeling better now and change anything really…Just got proper rest

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
200mg dim works for me, at any gear dosage for me.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Instead of firing ropes, it’s more like someone knocking over a lava lamp.
LOL! Well I've had that happen to me too over the years. When I was younger I was firing with strong ropes but now it's more of a shot and then a dribble lol. I never attributed it to AAS though just thought of it more as an aging thing. Besides, my orgasms still feel the same.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
400 of Primo with just 400 of Test..Primo has AI qualities..It's always wise to do bloodwork with compounds that have AI qualities..
I see guys all the time, crashing their Estrogen...
The smarter more experienced guys will run a said compound instead of a dedicated AI,just to avoid the sides from AI's..
Z...