Prostate Health Supplementation

rebelic

Awards
Hi guys, long-time lurker here,

I'm just curious if anyone with experience running DHT compounds has any recommendations for supplementation to help minify prostate damage or ensure prostate health without majorly affecting the success of the cycle.

Thanks in advance,
reb

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm just curious if anyone with experience running DHT compounds has any recommendations for supplementation to help minify prostate damage or ensure prostate health without majorly affecting the success of the cycle.

Thanks in advance,
reb
Helios-100 is the best "prostate supplement" (it has a Lot of other benefits) that I've ever used, personally.
.... And there are other things you could add to it, to help....

But if you're prone to Prostate Hyperplasia, and you run strong DHT compounds .... You're probably going to get some swelling.

If you're interested in the Helios, were having a BOGO FREE Sale until midnight, on all of our products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks in advance,
reb
It kind of can depend on what you mean by DHT compounds.

A lot of people that use epiandrosterone products do use supplements like CEL Cycle Assist without it negatively impacting their cycle.

I think the key there is balance - and doing it but not overdoing it. Cycle Assist has ingredients to help with prostate health, but doesn't go overboard with it.

We plan on launching Prostate Support XT before too long under SNS, and it will be a great option because it targets prostate health from a variety of different angles; but it will be a couple months before launch most likely.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Helios-100 is the best "prostate supplement" (it has a Lot of other benefits) that I've ever used, personally.
.... And there are other things you could add to it, to help....

But if you're prone to Prostate Hyperplasia, and you run strong DHT compounds .... You're probably going to get some swelling.

If you're interested in the Helios, were having a BOGO FREE Sale until midnight, on all of our products.

I used it. I still have again 2 large bottles in stock
I can tell you that the product is exceptional. Not only for prostate but also for muscles and pains and joints.

I've used it with Joint Xt from @sns8778 and this stack has give me good service !!

My next orders will be for MASS **** and B-AET I intend to add a little Hêlios.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used it. I still have again 2 large bottles in stock
I can tell you that the product is exceptional. Not only for prostate but also for muscles and pains and joints.

I've used it with Joint Xt from @sns8778 and this stack has give me good service !!

My next orders will be for MASS **** and B-AET I intend to add a little Hêlios.
Nice!
That sounds awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Shiznown Supplements 5
Supplements 10
ohiostate2827 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 31
bean5er Supplements 19