Proposed research project:

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Background: 23, 6'1, 215, respectably lean
History: lgd x3, mk677 x(forever), msten x3, Mithras, all the andros x4 or 5, epistane, cyanostane

8 week cycle
Lgd: 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
Msten: 0/0/30/30/30/30/30/30

I run mk677 full time at 25mg

Support: ar1micare, fenugreek, green tea
Pct: flyte fuse and nolva (used nolva multiple times)

What's your feedback? I've done both of these several times by themselves and with other things but never these two together. My hangup is binding affinity? Is that a thing? Also I've had some buddies say they do a natural test booster all the way through their lgd cycles, I've never done that and I've been fine tho.....kinda want to throw rad140 into the mix since I've never done it...

Thanks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're gonna feel like **** if you don't run test

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would suggest running actual test as well along with this, also look into M test for an all in one natty test booster for PCT can't go wrong there

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest running actual test as well along with this, also look into M test for an all in one natty test booster for PCT can't go wrong there
Or trest dosed at 100mg ED.

Could get by with 4 and EPI Andro for this too. Won't be nearly as good as the others suggested.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or trest dosed at 100mg ED.

Could get by with 4 and EPI Andro for this too. Won't be nearly as good as the others suggested.
This is true! Test best option for sure

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...yeah I'm kinda at that point where I'd probably be better off just pinning test e with msten kick...