Unanswered Proposed recomp cycle

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all,

Looking for some cycle help. Now that I've ventured into injectables, it has opened up a whole new world!! I've never done a recomp before so that will be the aim. Here is my proposed cycle as of now:
1-16Test E 300mg/wk
1-2 EQ 800mg/wk
3-16 EQ 600mg/wk
6-18 Var 50mg/day
6-18winny 50mg/day
1-18 HCG 500iu/wk
1-16Exem 12.5mg EOD, will adjust accordingly
Loads of different supports as well: Hawthorne, cranberry, TUDCA, are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

PCT 14 days after last EQ/Test injection. Will follow Dr. scally's PCT protocol. After more research in medical papers I feel it will be worth the try.

1-2 hCG 1000IU E3D
1-4clomid 100mg/day
1-5 Nolva 20mg/day

Any advice? I thought about tren but not sure I want to hop on that train yet...

-is 14 days enough time after last EQ/test shot?
-any input on using the var/winny Combo while waiting for esters to clear? I mean makes sense on paper but didn't know if anyone did it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need to wait more than 14 days after the EQ. Generally 3-4 weeks is recommended.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, and i dunno about 12 weeks of var and winny. Definitely too long on the winny.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, and i dunno about 12 weeks of var and winny. Definitely too long on the winny.
In my opinion two orals at that high of a dose is a bad idea. Orals for that long is also a bad idea. I'd limit the cycle to one oral and go 4 weeks, maybe 6. I think your test and EQ doses and lengths are good.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my opinion two orals at that high of a dose is a bad idea. Orals for that long is also a bad idea. I'd limit the cycle to one oral and go 4 weeks, maybe 6. I think your test and EQ doses and lengths are good.
I could see 8 weeks on var. But ive rarely seen anyone talk about running winny longer than 4 weeks. Sometimes even as little as 2 weeks.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could see 8 weeks on var. But ive rarely seen anyone talk about running winny longer than 4 weeks. Sometimes even as little as 2 weeks.
Oh I must have typed the winny wrong, just the last 4 weeks of cycle. From the reading I'm not too worried about Var after the med papers I read, but maybe I'll limit it to 8 weeks. So new proposed:
Test E 1-16
EQ 1-16
Var 12-20(?)
Winny 16-20(?)

20 seems like a long time on... How much benefit is there to running AAS while waiting for EQ to clear?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh I must have typed the winny wrong, just the last 4 weeks of cycle. From the reading I'm not too worried about Var after the med papers I read, but maybe I'll limit it to 8 weeks. So new proposed:
Test E 1-16
EQ 1-16
Var 12-20(?)
Winny 16-20(?)

20 seems like a long time on... How much benefit is there to running AAS while waiting for EQ to clear?
Well, you may as well run something while the long esters clear. Youre still on either way.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd get some injectable glutathione since you are running two orals.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hit the Var for 8 weeks and the winny for the last 4 stacked with the Var.

Add a stimulant appetite suppressant of some kind for the last two to four weeks, phentermine, phenylethylamine with hordenine, amphetamines, clenbuterol, yohimbine, something like that. Just not more than one, IMO.

Amphetamines work best IMO to completely change the body shape in rapid action. I lost 3” off my waist in about five days...

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hit the Var for 8 weeks and the winny for the last 4 stacked with the Var.

Add a stimulant appetite suppressant of some kind for the last two to four weeks, phentermine, phenylethylamine with hordenine, amphetamines, clenbuterol, yohimbine, something like that. Just not more than one, IMO.

Amphetamines work best IMO to completely change the body shape in rapid action. I lost 3” off my waist in about five days...
Yeah, i hate to agree here, but IME if you are using enough gear to stave off catabolism, amphetamines (standard and methylated lol) were always good for a near instant chiseling of the physique.

I just never stopped at the desired stopping point. Recomp became major cut before i knew what happened. Im not exactly a paragon of willpower tho.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are y'alls thought on kicking starting with tren A or test suspension? I got some for free with the order and would like to use it if possible since I'm going to be on a long cycle and won't be able to cycle for a while anyways.