Proposed Cycle

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
After reading some threads about Parabolan/Tren hex (thanks glen/jblaze) it has sparked my interest and i've decided to run it in my next cycle. Just want to know what you guys think of this. It won't be until around July 1st but i'm getting everything together now.

Stats: 5'10" 205 7% BF. This will be my third cycle. Diet will be slightly above maintenance and very clean as i'm looking for a very lean bulk. Looking for 5-10 lbs of solid lbm gain out of this after everything is said and done. Looking to be able to maintain a lean 215 lbs.

AAS stack:
1-4 Superdrol: 30 mg's ED
1-10 Test enan: 600 mg's EW
1-10 Tren Hex: 400 mg's EW
7-12 Winny: 50 mg's ED

PCT stack:
5-12 HCG 250 IU's twice a week
13-16 Nolva 80, 60, 40, 20 (may drop in favor of RXT)
13-17 IGF 50 mcg's ED
13-20 LXT 3-4 caps ED
11-16 RXT? Not sure here but i'm leaning towards low dosing the nolva and using 3 caps ED
13-16 ZMA

Other Supps:
Sesathin
Fish oil
CEE (PCT)
All the usual boring stuff mutli, C, E, etc.

Let me know what you guys think. I used test cyp in my last cycle and bloated pretty bad so i'm gonna go w/enan this time and see how it effects me. I'll have Adex on me as well. How do the dosages look, i'm thinking about pushing the test to 750 mg's but i'm not sure. I'm thinking I can grow fine w/600 so...

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
love it :) except i would run the test until week 11, ending on tren can be really rough for recovery, this just allows a bit more time

just my 2 cents

i'm really excited to see how the para ends up working for you ... keep us updated my man

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a cycle I've been thinking about for a few weeks now, dropping Nolva for RXT as well.Def. keep us updated.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
mmorpheuss, you're that convinced of RXT's efficacy huh? ... are there any bloodworks up that show how well RXT helps one recover .. i'm interested in it but its a lot pricier than nolva powder

(sorry to hijack Sticks)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
mmorpheuss, you're that convinced of RXT's efficacy huh? ... are there any bloodworks up that show how well RXT helps one recover .. i'm interested in it but its a lot pricier than nolva powder

(sorry to hijack Sticks)
No worries bro. that's a good thought on running the test one week longer then the tren. I'll be giving that some thought. I've got a while before this one starts, as i'm gonna be kind of busy the beginning of summer and don't want to waste this, so i've got time to get the details nailed down.

As for the RXT I just can't completely sub it for nolva yet as it's way to early. But by then we may have some conclusive evidence so we'll see. But for now the plan is a lower dose of nolva along w/the RXT. Beelz's log is looking great so i'm gonna give it a shot along w/LXT.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
i'm really excited to see how the para ends up working for you ... keep us updated my man
When the time comes i'll post a cycle log. Should help me as much as anyone.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
When the time comes i'll post a cycle log. Should help me as much as anyone.
I'll definitely look foward to the log. I plan on running a cycle almost exactly as you have it- in the future.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
solid looking cycle, looks very similar to mine, although i haven't decided if i want to frontload with more test cyp or use a seperate compound.

Wk 1-11 Test cyp 750mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Tren Enan 600mg/wk
Wk 6-11 winny 50mg/ED

It'll be nice to see how the TE compares to the TH

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Hey JB...how about running your winny past your last Test Cyp dose to week 13 (or just shy of).

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Sticks- Sorry if I'm hijacking but do you think the SD would also be a good way to finish up the cycle? Or do you think it's better as a jumpstart?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey JB...how about running your winny past your last Test Cyp dose to week 13 (or just shy of).
i'll probabaly do it your way but end the test week 10 then, and run winny till week 12. I really dont want to be on cycle for too long.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
solid looking cycle, looks very similar to mine, although i haven't decided if i want to frontload with more test cyp or use a seperate compound.

Wk 1-11 Test cyp 750mg/wk
Wk 1-10 Tren Enan 600mg/wk
Wk 6-11 winny 50mg/ED

It'll be nice to see how the TE compares to the TH
Yeah, that definately looks familiar. I guess you could say you inspired me.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Sticks- Sorry if I'm hijacking but do you think the SD would also be a good way to finish up the cycle? Or do you think it's better as a jumpstart?
No problem bro, glad to see this thread has some life to it.

About the SD this will be my first time using it so i'm probably not the best resource here. Although i'm sure it would work just fine. Depending on what type of results i get i may also run it at the end. But for now i know i like ending w/winny so i'm going w/it.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
On a side note I just shelled out some seious cash for the raws on this one. I better be f'ing huge and ripped when this is all said and done. :whip: :lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sticks - so you are going to brew these up yourself?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Damn Sticks thats like my dream cycle! Tren Hex and IGf-1, man I wish I could afford all those goodies. Sigh

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
No problem bro, glad to see this thread has some life to it.

About the SD this will be my first time using it so i'm probably not the best resource here. Although i'm sure it would work just fine. Depending on what type of results i get i may also run it at the end. But for now i know i like ending w/winny so i'm going w/it.
Thanks for the response. Since I'm looking at Test/Tren only I might add the SD at both the beginning and the end. I've never used it before. Should be great stacked with the other stuff.