Proposed cycle looking for input

Dm1988

Awards
Gonna be kicking off the bulking season thinking about this
1. Test C 800mg weekly 2 pins (15 weeks)
2. Deca 600mg weekly 2 pins (15 weeks)
3. Super-drol 20mg daily first 4 weeks
4. Hgh (seros) 5ius 5 days a week due to budget (15 weeks)
5. Nolvedex 20mg daily
6. Armidex .5mg eod
This will be my my 3rd cycle only compounds I haven’t used before are the superdrol and Hgh I have used anadrol but wanted to try superdrol cause anadrol gave me bad heart burn will also be using N2 guard along with tudca with citrus bermont for health thanks guys

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5. Nolvedex 20mg daily
6. Armidex .5mg eod
This will be my my 3rd cycle only compounds I haven’t used before are the superdrol and Hgh I have used anadrol but wanted to try superdrol cause anadrol gave me bad heart burn will also be using N2 guard along with tudca with citrus bermont for health thanks guys
Looks good to me, I would just maybe add some NAC because of superdrol. If you have never used GH before, I would recommend buying a blood glucose meter and periodically checking your fasting glucose. 5 IUs is enough to make most people pre-diabetic with time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5. Nolvedex 20mg daily
6. Armidex .5mg eod
Bro thats a lot of gear... Do you compete

Dm1988

Awards
Looks good to me, I would just maybe add some NAC because of superdrol. If you have never used GH before, I would recommend buying a blood glucose meter and periodically checking your fasting glucose. 5 IUs is enough to make most people pre-diabetic with time.
Thanks for the reply I check my glucose every morning fasted to keep insulin sensitivity for nutrition planning in check thanks