Proposed 1st AAS cycle...Thoughts?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have researched illegal AAS for a while now because i know that i can get them and with proper care it is pretty safe. I have developed this proposed cycle:

weeks 1-5 Dianabol 20-30 mgs ED
weeks 1-12 Test Enan 400 mgs EW
weeks 10-13 Halotestin 20-30 mgs ED

The Dbol I chose for the jumpstart hoping to start out the good mass gains and then break from orals for 4 weeks and solidify the gains of the Dbol and Test with Halotestin. With the mass gains of the first 9 weeks I feel the Halo's strength properties would make sure it was quality muscle. I was thinking Anavar at the end instead but I read the doses need to be high and it is expensive stuff, so I went with the Halo. Halo gives great strength gains right? I was also looking at Drol instead of Dbol but i feel im not ready and looks like alot of sides.
I would have Nolvadex on hand and Letro if I need it. Do you feel this cycle would need either of the 2 on cycle??? Am i missing anything on cycle and would HCG be nessacary? I dont want to run more than one illegal cycle a year so that is why I want to use 3 compounds instead of a straight test cycle. How hard would it be to keep the gains off this cycle, I feel I should keep the quality lean muscle because of running the test for 12 weeks should help.

Any advice, opinions, or thoughts would be apprieciated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goals for the cycle? Stats?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 6'2" 197lbs trying to get to 210-215ish want to build a good base for the future, mainly bulk but quality, maybe 10 lbs LBM and strength.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest only test for a first cycle, but if you really wanted to throw something else in there, the dbol at the beginning would be fine. I would save the Halostein for another cycle. 3 compounds for a first cycle is just too many.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest only test for a first cycle, but if you really wanted to throw something else in there, the dbol at the beginning would be fine. I would save the Halostein for another cycle. 3 compounds for a first cycle is just too many.
how long should i run the dbol or test for, and is the dosage good at 20-30mg & 400mg? would i need to run anything else besides the bp and liver supps, such as AI, SERM, HCG etc.? how long will the gains last for?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
how long should i run the dbol or test for, and is the dosage good at 20-30mg & 400mg? would i need to run anything else besides the bp and liver supps, such as AI, SERM, HCG etc.? how long will the gains last for?
No AI or SERM needed on cycle unless gyno flares up, I recommend Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate Powder Bodybuilding Anabolic Innovations EXCELL Cookies optimum, diet, supplements, bodybuilders, nutrition, athletes - Home cycle support to minimize the toxicity to the liver, potential prostate issues, BP, etc. If PCT is done properly, I think you can keep the majority of gains indefinitely.
cc

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

HI piston i've read your posts for awhile and know you will take this not as criticism but as constructive help. You need to research more because you are asking questions as what ancilires to run how long gains will last. etc. Also Halostein is one of the if not the HARSHEST oral out there. You should have a good understanding as how everything you decide to run is going to react whith each other, what doses would be good and what supporting supps will work well for the compounds you are thinking about. Then let us help you tweek your cycle. You said you don't feel ready for drol but Halostein is far harsher and also you wanted Halo to make sure its' quality muscle and it's cheaper. Halo is used mainly by powerlifters and BB in the last few weeks before competition. The effects rarely last and If your going with a substance because it's cheaper you really need to THINK alot more you only have 1 BODY HEALTH is way more important than saving a few bucks. VAR is much safer and even though more expensive if you can't wait the extra while it would take to save up for the VAR then that also tells you your not ready for the juice. Like I said none of this is a flame I know you read and study the board alot i can tell from your posts so take what i said as some insight in what you need to do before thinking about cycling This is a VERY LONG journey don't jump into it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey mixedup, no flame taken. this is the third time i tried to post and got interrupted. well anyway criticism is welcomed as i try to expand knowledge and options for improvement. I know halo's harshness is mentioned all the time but is it really harsher than M1t(i have done a few of m1t). If the effects dont last then there is no point for me expect to show off how much a skinny guy can lift haha jp. I was just curious and was looking into it and thought this cycle wouldnt be to bad, not that it would ever be in the near future. I still have PP and SD loads and some Zol, M1t that i have to try even TRN lets just say OTC's so that would be about a year or two for those. injectables or illegals would far done the road, 2 years min from now. forgot half the things i was going to post due to the interuption earlier. very sleepy....I'll get bak later thanks for the responses so far.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO halo is harsher and i've run both numerous times. Halo is not really something one needs imo except for competitiion bb's use if for the hardness you get and that doesnt last or for powerlifters who need to stay in a certain weight class shortly before competition.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you feel that dbol test e or c and sd or var at the end would be to much at a beginner level?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Agreed save the Halo for another cycle and keep inmind how liver toxic it is.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Use the Dbol and Test only Dbol will jump start ya nice, for the Test E be prepared for possible Test lethargy. I hope you gain some major keep those calories high, esp carbs, as you will enjoy the WIcked pumps, from increased WBC, and serious strength gains.DEF leave HALO alone not for the weak at heart, or liver.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A real good friend of mine over at another board, is on a similar cycle as he was waiting for some other goodies. but he used 30mgs of Dbol for week one, and 40mg for week2 along with transdermal test-e for 600 mgs both weeks and gained 10lbs in 2 weeks. He is not bloaty, as he is taking letro, and adex in small mcg doses to allevaite bloat. So far he is loving the gains, and he cannot wait until he starts his EQ, and Tren-e :smite:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is he just starting out and how long was he planning on running them for?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Of topic but i'm curious, what's the gear situation like in Hawaii? Legal/illegal? Is it as common as say Canada or the US? Just curious.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the same laws as the states legals buy them online and illegals i dont know anyone really that has them but they are here. I was going to take chances over the net. I just dont have friends that juice and i dont want to just start asking people in the gym like a jackass.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol Ya that wouldn't go over well, lol. It's strange I looked for sources for years and was frustrated then one fell into my lap then before i knew it they just kept coming, lol. Strange but awesome, lol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol Ya that wouldn't go over well, lol. It's strange I looked for sources for years and was frustrated then one fell into my lap then before i knew it they just kept coming, lol. Strange but awesome, lol.

Yes it's funny when you don't have a source it's hard to come by when you do have one they seem all over kind of like the when you don't have a girl no one wants you when you do have a girl you get picked up on lol.

in response to piston my first cycle if i remember correctly although it was about 10 years ago I got a good 18lbs that was 18lbs kept after PCT it probablly went a little higher during cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah im sure thats how it works too. what do you mean it fell in to your lap, how? Do you guys think it is safe to buy online? i was going to get a PO box but was thinking just send it to my house under another name. It will be a long time from now at the soonest next year sometime. Test is actually pretty cheap too.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'll answer your questions but if this is against board rules mods feel free to edit. It fell into my lap because i went into a supplement store with my brother and the guy behind the counter looked pretty jacked and he told us he competed and we ended up talking for like 45 minutes. He gave us some free shakes and some how steroids came up and he just said "let me show you something" and we followed him to a back room and he had all the goodies:

EQ, Test E, Test C, Tren Ace, D-bol, Nolvadex, Clomid, Deca, NPP, you name it, he just came back from Mexico. So this was TOTALLY unexpected and just happend by chance, that's how it fell into my lap. Also ordering from the internet CAN be reasonable safe now. Get yourself a secure email account, ask around for good ones. Also ya you can order to your house but make sure you don't have to sign for anything. If it's your house then ya you can use your real name. It would be best to get a P.O Box though. Payment method is important too, use money gram or western union. They are two of the few companies that won't give up your personal info to the feds.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is he just starting out and how long was he planning on running them for?

He is running dbol for 2 more weeks, while his next layer of cycle is going as follows:

weeks 1-10 600mgs of TestE
wks 3-10 400mgs of TrenE
weeks 3-10 400-600mgs of EQ

This is phase One as he is planning to compete in December ALso...SO if I hear any new tweaks Ill fill ya in...:burg:
Chaps good advice, but all in all I say just look around, and get on other boards, as there are others on other boards that source one thing though safety is key, and egold has no names...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice cycle i'll be trying out a blend of Tren E and Test E for my next cycle, it'll be another cutter

Weeks 1-14 750mg Test E
Weeks 1-14 450mg Tren E
Weeks 1-16 .5mg Cabergoline m/t
Weeks 1-16 50mg+ Proviron
Weeks 4-14 250iu's hcg m/t

It's going to be a good one.