Propionat 100

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
I received a few bottles of Cyp 250 today and noticed they threw in a bottle of Propionat 100 too. I pin 100mg of cyp twice a week. Never used it before and seeing it has a short half-life, so I'm not opposed to bumping it to 150mg each time for ten weeks with the propionat added.

I'm working on a gradual cut at the moment, otherwise just training for enjoyment and overall health. Any thoughts? Should I stay away all together?

Always appreciate the advice here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Testosterone is testosterone, the only difference between ester is how long it stays in your system. There's zero reason to add a short Esther like prop to a long Ester when you could just add more cyp or whatever.

Test prop should be pinned daily or EOD. I would just save it for next time

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to use the free test Prop and you're going to pct, then you could switch to test Prop after the Cyp, when you would normally wait for the Cyp to clear and start pct. So say the 10 weeks of test Cyp -> 3 weeks of test Prop -> pct. That's probably what I would do, if trusting the Prop to be good and wanting to make use of it.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Testosterone is testosterone, the only difference between ester is how long it stays in your system. There's zero reason to add a short Esther like prop to a long Ester when you could just add more cyp or whatever.

Test prop should be pinned daily or EOD. I would just save it for next time
Good point lol

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
If you want to use the free test Prop and you're going to pct, then you could switch to test Prop after the Cyp, when you would normally wait for the Cyp to clear and start pct. So say the 10 weeks of test Cyp -> 3 weeks of test Prop -> pct. That's probably what I would do, if trusting the Prop to be good and wanting to make use of it.
Good strategy but I’m basically doing my same TRT regimen without using a Dr anymore, so no immediate plans to come off. Maybe just keep it in the event I change my mind and ween off. Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good strategy but I’m basically doing my same TRT regimen without using a Dr anymore, so no immediate plans to come off. Maybe just keep it in the event I change my mind and ween off. Thanks.
Or when your ready to kick it up add 100mg prop EOD for 4-6 weeks to start a cycle

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I received a few bottles of Cyp 250 today and noticed they threw in a bottle of Propionat 100 too. I pin 100mg of cyp twice a week. Never used it before and seeing it has a short half-life, so I'm not opposed to bumping it to 150mg each time for ten weeks with the propionat added.

I'm working on a gradual cut at the moment, otherwise just training for enjoyment and overall health. Any thoughts? Should I stay away all together?

Always appreciate the advice here.
Have a feeling I know the source, there still doing that deal? It's dragon pharma brand I'm guessing. @Smont you know what I'm talking about right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have a feeling I know the source, there still doing that deal? It's dragon pharma brand I'm guessing. @Smont you know what I'm talking about right?
No clue, I haven't checked them in a while but they've always got some kind of promo going on. Usually it's buy ,5 get one free

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats
No clue, I haven't checked them in a while but they've always got some kind of promo going on. Usually it's buy ,5 get one free
That's exactly who I'm talking about. I knew because of the way OP spelled proprionat. As a matter of fact bro at my gym gave me his free one to use until I received my package

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's weird everyone has bad things to say about them but I've never had a problem 🤞

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My first go ‘round with them. Hopefully I’ll have the same luck as you
I've never had anyone complain about there stuff and I e probably had 30-40ppl using there stuff between 2019-2021, so even though it's not now it's fairly recent use

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
I know source talk is frowned upon but trust me if I have a bad experience I’ll find a way to let y’all know.