brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys -

So I ran a 10 week cycle of this:

Test Cyp - 200mg weekly
Anavar - 50mg ED
Stanogen (topical epiandro) daily

This was my first cycle pinning and I had nipple sensitivity (varying degrees) and puffy nips (nothing too crazy) throughout my cycle. I only took Exemestane as needed to make the sensitivity bearable. Not on a schedule or eod - only with the sensitivity got bad enough. I feel like towards the end of my cycle I just kinda dealt with the sensitivity and NEVER touched my nips so I'd be okay.

At the end of my cycle I had pain in my pecs if I leaned over a machine at work or a counter top and hit hit me the right way it would really hurt.
This pain has gotten better and the nipple sensitivity has really gone away but the puffy nips remain and the pain is still there when i lean on my chest and it hits my nips.

My PCT is as follows:

20/20/20/10 - Nolva
Milk Thistle in week 1 for continued liver support
Innovapharm State 1 Test Rejuvination
Fish Oil
Vitamin E
CQ-10

My Nolva run was going to be 20/20/10/10 but because these symptoms remained a brother suggested doing my third week with 20mg nolva, not 10.

I have also started Exemestane 2-3 times a week as well to see if that helps.
Any help is appreciated.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try researching Cabergoline (Caber) It might help.....

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bloodwork would help a lot... Your PCT is already over?

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Bloodwork would help a lot... Your PCT is already over?
on my 3rd week of PCT and kept the 20 mg of nolva running.
hopped on some B6 yesterday and I'm feeling a little better

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would keep Nolva at 20 mg all the PCT. Once PCT is over, if puffy nipples still persist, raloxifene is your best option.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on my 3rd week of PCT and kept the 20 mg of nolva running.
hopped on some B6 yesterday and I'm feeling a little better
I would extend PCT to 8 to 12 weeks. The test likely won’t even be completely cleared by end of a 4 week PCT.

And if B6 is helping, get some Caber or Prami.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would extend PCT to 8 to 12 weeks. The test likely won’t even be completely cleared by end of a 4 week PCT.

It's so crazy I was just PM'img with a brother yesterday and today and I kinda said the same thing. I havn't lost much gains and my body still feels pretty strong........like the test is totally still in me. If I extend the PCT when do you think I should drop down do 10mg? Just listen to my body?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's so crazy I was just PM'img with a brother yesterday and today and I kinda said the same thing. I havn't lost much gains and my body still feels pretty strong........like the test is totally still in me. If I extend the PCT when do you think I should drop down do 10mg? Just listen to my body?
Did you wait 2 weeks after the last pin to start PCT?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance your Anavar wasn't Anavar? It might not be E2 related but prolactin gyno. Suppressing E2 will normally drop prolactin too.

I'd get blood work if you don't want to guess.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance your Anavar wasn't Anavar? It might not be E2 related but prolactin gyno. Suppressing E2 will normally drop prolactin too.

This was my first thought. Fake Var is more common than the real deal.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Tested the var - it was proper
Been taking b6 and that helped over the last 24hrs

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If B6 is helping it's probably a prolactin issue.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Met with the TRT Dr today and he ordered bloods for me and he wants me to not eat or drink anything ahead of time. I want to be considered a canidate for trt but unsure of my levels. I'm on week 3 of my PCT but as you stated I still feel like theres a good amount of test in my body.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Met with the TRT Dr today and he ordered bloods for me and he wants me to not eat or drink anything ahead of time. I want to be considered a canidate for trt but unsure of my levels. I'm on week 3 of my PCT but as you stated I still feel like theres a good amount of test in my body.
On week 4 of PCT (todays starts the 4th week)-
- upped my b6 to 600mg twice per day and still getting intermittent breast soreness. I'm not sure there is a difference to this but my soreness is ONLY in my nipples and I think its right behind my nipples.

Noticed my nolva was 2 years old and was curious if it was maybe going bad - trying a test @ 40mg per day instead of 20.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So perhaps, as @Woody said, extending the PCT until your nipples get back to normal is a good idea.
I just wanted to give you an update -
As of yesterday, nothing was working. I have had the puffy nipples and crazy soreness and constant irritation. I'm in the middle of week 4 of my PCT - I upped my nolva from 20mg to 40mg and my Exemestane from .25 to .50 and nothing. Last night I hit myself with another .50 of the Exem and woke up today actually feeling better in my nipples. I can certainly feel the effects of the low estro with a little bit of nausea and slight dizzyness but I'm doing okay.

So my new PCT for the next 2 weeks at least is gonna be:
.50 exemestane twice per day (1mg total per day)
50mg nolva once per day.

Ralox should be in the mail any day.

Thoughts?

Reactions: UNX

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe it's overkilling, but I'll keep it that way until soreness is gone. Once you get the ralox, substitute the nolva for the ralox if gyno is still going on. I have pubertal gyno and roids get it worse. SERMs do work, but can take several weeks and it's maddening.
BTW, when you say .50, are you saying 50 mg of exemestane, right? 0.50 mg is a arimidex dose.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it's overkilling, but I'll keep it that way until soreness is gone. Once you get the ralox, substitute the nolva for the ralox if gyno is still going on. I have pubertal gyno and roids get it worse. SERMs do work, but can take several weeks and it's maddening.
BTW, when you say .50, are you saying 50 mg of exemestane, right? 0.50 mg is a arimidex dose.
its completely maddening - they are sore and itch and its insane, either I didn't care on cycle or this is just way worse. I never had issues with my nolva not working but then again....I've never pinned a test cycle before till this last one. I guess I'm pretty sensitive to gyno bc I did have it with PH cycles but OTC stuff always worked.

I hear you that maybe it's overkill BUT its the only thing that's taking the edge off. My dropper says 1.0ML = 25MG and I'm taking a little bit over a 1/2 dropper twice per day so I guess I'm taking 12.5mg twice per day.

Last edited:
Reactions: UNX