proper dosing of Erythromycin for possible injection infection

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
pinned 4ccs of test E in my left glute the other day and I'm quite certain that its infected its really swollen red and warm to the touch I'm headed to the pet store for some antibiotics and was wondering how to dose Erythromycin will post a pic of said ass cheek later for any advice on whether or not I'll need my wife to aspirate.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
or would doxycycline be more appropriate penicillin and amoxicillin are not options as I'm severely allergic to them both

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doxy won't work

Levaquin 750 mg for 3 days or cipro at 500 for 5

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Both are for UTI, not the type of infection he has. He needs a penicilan type antibiotic. But, even if they were good (and maybe they are) then he needs cypro for at least 10 days and the Levaquin @750 for no less than 5 days.

Doxy won't work

Levaquin 750 mg for 3 days or cipro at 500 for 5

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are for UTI, not the type of infection he has. He needs a penicilan type antibiotic. But, even if they were good (and maybe they are) then he needs cypro for at least 10 days and the Levaquin @750 for no less than 5 days.
Depends on how bad the infection is with length those are minimum

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Better to err on the side of caution. I stock piled both (cypro/Liv) and make sure I have enough to run the recommended course. But I'm not sure they are the proper antibiotic for his infection.

Depends on how bad the infection is with length those are minimum

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
just got back from the pet store all they had that I'm not allergic to was erythromycin will that be ok or should I find a store that carries cipro or levaquin but then it may just be an allergic reaction to the ethyl oleate never used it as a carrier oil before but the shot I took in my delt is fine
gonna get my wife to take a pic.
[h=2][/h]

bigbb123

Awards
Um yea go to the er. If it develops into an abscess your f u k e d. Just monitor it closely.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I'm good I think it was just an allergic reaction to that much ethyl oleate my butts back to normal

Mack555

Awards
But, even if they were good (and maybe they are) then he needs cypro for at least 10 days and the Levaquin @750 for no less than 5 days.