PROmore

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Will the full sized tubs be available later this week? I'm so pumped about these!! I loved all the flavors.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will the full sized tubs be available later this week? I'm so pumped about these!! I loved all the flavors.
I don't know the exact dates but I'm betting by the end of the month we should see these out it sounds like. Probably sooner!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I know this is like a year bump, but I feel that PROmore is one of the most underrated proteins out there in terms of flavor. I’ve been through a couple tubs of frosted cinnamon bun and still am not tired of it. The texture is very fine, it mixes well and is my favorite protein to make proats out of by far. It seriously tastes like you’re cheating. So yeah, it’s good stuff.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know this is like a year bump, but I feel that PROmore is one of the most underrated proteins out there in terms of flavor. I’ve been through a couple tubs of frosted cinnamon bun and still am not tired of it. The texture is very fine, it mixes well and is my favorite protein to make proats out of by far. It seriously tastes like you’re cheating. So yeah, it’s good stuff.
Snickerdoodle blended with oats, milk and a little peanut butter is like heaven