PROMO: The "Big Picture" Stack

King Con

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm a rep and you're an acolyte... Oh wait.

It's all about accountability. When you make a mistake, you own up to it. It's what being a man is all about... Who's with me fellas?
I agree. Boo for the acolyte bashing... :aargh:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

It's all about accountability. When you make a mistake, you own up to it. It's what being a man is all about... Who's with me fellas?

I'm down with that U. I've learned to walk on my ass cheeks due to stickin both feet in my mouth at the same time already. We screw up, we admit it, we move on.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I'm down with that U. I've learned to walk on my ass cheeks due to stickin both feet in my mouth at the same time already. We screw up, we admit it, we move on.
It's Corporate's way...

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
U,
I wasn't dead set on Pump. If they want to send it out, by all means do, I wont turn it down (duh) :icon_lol:, but its not necesarry.

And to be honest, I deleted my sent box so I can't check, but in the frenzy of having to choose which flavor off Torrent to pick, which may have been the toughest decision I had to make all week, I may have even forgot to mention if I wanted Pump, or Shock Therapy.

Its up to you and corporate, just wanted to clear things up that I'm still a happy guy with the ST

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established

damn u, U Rep...
are you gonna make me give you props and say this is why Universal is tops in customer service AGAIN?
geez. :toofunny:

props :clap2: :run:

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established

I'm with you on that one...

Hell it's stuff like that, that keeps me using Universal (outside of the fact that their supps work)... Although I have to admit I have never had to send anything back or had a screw up yet.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
it's all about treating people with respect,treating them like well..people! I noticed this a while ago with universal and that won me over,well that and the supplements lol.

which flavor of shock therapy did you get bro? I really think you will like it.The grape st is my fav!

looking foward to your log!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
it's all about treating people with respect,treating them like well..people! I noticed this a while ago with universal and that won me over,well that and the supplements lol.

which flavor of shock therapy did you get bro? I really think you will like it.The grape st is my fav!

looking foward to your log!
Yeah, its grape.

I chose the Pump just because the sample I got worked great, and most of the Pump VS. ST guys were voting Pump...but, as I looked through the post's most of the guys on there voted Pump because it was more sustained energy, while ST was a kick in the ass, but wore off faster.

Difference between me and them is that I have the Intra-Aid, so a kick in the ass, and then something to sip on the whole workout really may be the better option anyway. + I'm easy to please, and I think either product would work great anyways.

BS55

BS55

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, its grape.

I chose the Pump just because the sample I got worked great, and most of the Pump VS. ST guys were voting Pump...but, as I looked through the post's most of the guys on there voted Pump because it was more sustained energy, while ST was a kick in the ass, but wore off faster.

Difference between me and them is that I have the Intra-Aid, so a kick in the ass, and then something to sip on the whole workout really may be the better option anyway. + I'm easy to please, and I think either product would work great anyways.

I have done it both ways now... Both work extremely well. You are right about the ST being a kick in the ass that wears off a little faster than Pump. The Intra-Aid does help greatly in that department.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen with recieving ST instead of pump, I talked to corporate and they're helping me to straighten it all out.

Soon as that pump gets here I post a link to my log :head:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing happen with recieving ST instead of pump, I talked to corporate and they're helping me to straighten it all out.

Cool... Sorry about the mistake brother. Let me know if ya need any help resolving this.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

Be sure to throw a link to your log in here than bro so we can sub up. Looking forward to your feedback.

Hg

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So the products involved are gonna be Shock Therapy, Animal Pump, Intra-Aid, and Torrent. 2 winners will get their chance to run the "Big Picture" Stack here on AM--your choice of either Animal Pump pre- or Shock Therapy pre-, plus Intra-Aid and Torrent. If ya run the Pump version, this package retails for $171.85. If ya choose Shock, it's a $167.65 dollar value. Either way, it's win-win.

As this is also in honor of Intra-Aid (NP is gonna be bringing it in) just tell us what you wanna try Intra-Aid and why you think it's gonna be a solid contribution to the intraworkout category. Also tell us why you wanna run this stack, and which specific pre-workout supp you want. That's it.

How can you not apply for this one? honestly? I could not resist.It includes some of my absolute all time favorite supplements!

I would go with the shock therapy(grape)-intra aid-Torrent stack(cherry berry).
I have to say both flavors of torrent are great, I need a chance though since I have gone through so much green apple.Shock Therapy is one of my favorite supplements.The grape is very,very good!

I have used other intra workout supplements and they have contributed greatly to my gains/workouts! I am pysched at the chance to do this entire stack.I am convinced that this stack will produce some signifigant gains! serious ones at that!

thanks for the oppurtunity!!!! :bruce3:
I will find you Boxmeman.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
class,work,moving into new apt take your pick,lol.

:frustrate
Boxmeman does it all. He's a full-time student, works 50+ hours a week (8 day weeks), trains for 3 hour sessions, and gets laid with a new girl each night.

You sound like Tyler Durden, living two lives.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Boxmeman does it all. He's a full-time student, works 50+ hours a week (8 day weeks), trains for 3 hour sessions, and gets laid with a new girl each night.

You sound like Tyler Durden, living two lives.
Don't forget the 10 mile runs after lifting for an hour, lol.