Prolactin build up Tren. HELP!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I have prolactin build up from Tren, need serious help please!!!!
I was using caber with good results b/f I started my trt w anastrozole and Hcg. Now ive got my sweet spot w my trt and about to start Caber again to get the rest of this prolactin build up down. Correct me if im wrong but imma do .5 mg eod but my main question and worries are I'd like to use it n morning time to help with my pumps b/c I find it kinda wakes me up. But I hear to take at night (I already have insomnia)but I wanna do this which ever way is gonna reduce prolactin best.
- So should I administer in morning or b/f bed??
-also should I avoid jacking off as much as possible or No??
-and what would be best for reduction starting w .5mg or should I do a week of .25 b/f going to .5??
Please help guys b/c I'd like to start today or tomorrow! !!!
Not sure if this is right spot to post this, but seems like I'd get positive responces here.
Sorry if it is wrong spot!!!!

Darkprince

Awards
Administer ED .25mg for 3-4 days, then .125mg E3d until you feel you've controlled the prolactin.

Also, LMFAO at the avoiding jerkin off, but that is a good question xD

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Have u tried it yourself or know someone who has? And how I get .125?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Administer ED .25mg for 3-4 days, then .125mg E3d until you feel you've controlled the prolactin.

Also, LMFAO at the avoiding jerkin off, but that is a good question xD
Just curious where ya got ya info on the Caber? Thanks for your input.

Darkprince

Awards
Bro, it's called splitting the tablet. Lol.

Caber is a very strong substance that can cause some unwanted effects. It's important to dose wisely, and not too much too soon. It's also important that you only use what you need, then get off. Caber is not good long term.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Bro, it's called splitting the tablet. Lol.

Caber is a very strong substance that can cause some unwanted effects. It's important to dose wisely, and not too much too soon. It's also important that you only use what you need, then get off. Caber is not good long term.
Good info, what would you consider long term for Caber usage? Thanks brother

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Caber for prolactin is usually dosed twice per week at .25-.5 per dose. The .5 twice weekly will bring almost everyone’s prolactin down even those with prolactinomas. No need to overdo it, you’ll just be wasting money since it is rather pricey.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You can take it any time of day. This is something you need to experiment with. There is no reason it can’t be taken one way or the other just see what you feel works for you in terms of wakefulness from the caber or insomnia. Just take it at a time that minimizes sides for you.

The masturbation or ejaculation abstinence is not worth it. You only get small increases in prolactin afterwards and it only lasts a few hours at most. One thing that does increase prolactin...touching your nipples. Any nipple stimulation, even from a tight shirt rubbing against them, will increase prolactin.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
You can take it any time of day. This is something you need to experiment with. There is no reason it can’t be taken one way or the other just see what you feel works for you in terms of wakefulness from the caber or insomnia. Just take it at a time that minimizes sides for you.

The masturbation or ejaculation abstinence is not worth it. You only get small increases in prolactin afterwards and it only lasts a few hours at most. One thing that does increase prolactin...touching your nipples. Any nipple stimulation, even from a tight shirt rubbing against them, will increase prolactin.
Can't touch the nipples,this is madness, we'll atleast I can still lope the mule, hahaha, don't care who ya r, now thats funny!!!!

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Ive looked around and cant find n e thing that answers my question or either im not asking correct.For my peace of mind does Caber act on gyno like a suicide AI does ??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Ive looked around and cant find n e thing that answers my question or either im not asking correct.For my peace of mind does Caber act on gyno like a suicide AI does ??
Caber can prevent lactating and sensitive nipples from prolactin but gyno has more to do with estrogen being high and prolactin simply adds to the flames. Use a serm for gyno raloxifene is the best. And you can use caber to keep prolactin down as an extra weapon but it won’t decrease gyno by itself. The ai you are using should help for sure

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Caber can prevent lactating and sensitive nipples from prolactin but gyno has more to do with estrogen being high and prolactin simply adds to the flames. Use a serm for gyno raloxifene is the best. And you can use caber to keep prolactin down as an extra weapon but it won’t decrease gyno by itself. The ai you are using should help for sure
Once prolactin gets down, if I stay away from n e thing that causes prolactin will it stay down? Or will I always have to keep Caber and or Inhibit P on hand?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I believe my ups and downs are also cortisol related so imma add either Monday r Tuesday some sns reduce xt to my regimen. I can't even take too big of a smell of x tra food and I gain 4 r 5 lbs, thankfully me upping my fat intake has kept my over hungrily appetite at bay, and without fighting it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Once prolactin gets down, if I stay away from n e thing that causes prolactin will it stay down? Or will I always have to keep Caber and or Inhibit P on hand?
Yes once you get it down it will stay down Since the issue was the tren not something else in your body causing it. You could prob just use it for a few weeks and then stop and see if you have any symptoms. But most important for you is keeping estrogen under control. Once that is taken care of you should be able to stop the caber no problem. And it’s half life is so long you can just stop it outright there’s no need to taper off of caber.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-dopa lowered mine according to my bloodwork. I use this sometimes. Not a big fan of using it too much though. It lowers serotonin and increases dopamine

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
L-dopa lowered mine according to my bloodwork. I use this sometimes. Not a big fan of using it too much though. It lowers serotonin and increases dopamine
Very true. Few know that if you use tyrosine or l dopa chronically should take some 5htp to balance it out

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true. Few know that if you use tyrosine or l dopa chronically should take some 5htp to balance it out
I know L tyrosine converts to L dopa. I thought when L tyrosine is mixed with other aminos doesnt really matter much?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I know L tyrosine converts to L dopa. I thought when L tyrosine is mixed with other aminos doesnt really matter much?
In general if you are eating enough protein in your diet it shouldn't be an issue. I know guys that take 2-5 grams of tyrosine a day and they don't do bodybuilding so don't eat a lot of complete protein sources. In your case it shouldn't matter, but deff with l-dopa long term for most people, even us. but also if you are taking l-dopa you should also take tyrosine because the pathway from tyrosine to l-dopa slows down when you take exogenous l-dopa on a regular basis, and taking the extra tyrosine helps keep that pathway going.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In general if you are eating enough protein in your diet it shouldn't be an issue. I know guys that take 2-5 grams of tyrosine a day and they don't do bodybuilding so don't eat a lot of complete protein sources. In your case it shouldn't matter, but deff with l-dopa long term for most people, even us. but also if you are taking l-dopa you should also take tyrosine because the pathway from tyrosine to l-dopa slows down when you take exogenous l-dopa on a regular basis, and taking the extra tyrosine helps keep that pathway going.
I know L tyrosine is a precursor to L-dopa. I think in isolation it works better than mixed with other aminos. That goes for any amino acid someone is trying to get specific benefits from.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
.5 mg pharma caber every 5 days due to the half life never had issues. You can take a **** ton of b vitimans on off days too.