Prohoromone Update

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Have been lifting for years finally want to run a mild prohormone cycle. However, I have been out of the game for awhile and do not not know what my options are nowadays. Looking to lean bulk with minimal sides if possible. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect starting cycle is 1/4 andro stack. Non-methylated and produced gains. You want 300mg minimum of both compounds so super mandro and mandro the giant are the way to go. You get the full 330mg of both compounds plus added absorption enhancers.

The study conducted on 1-andro alone yielded 8lbs of lbm and 4-andro is a two step conversion to test so it helps keep lethargy at bay.

Other products like hi-tech or BSL tend to be roses at like 60/65mg a capsule and only 6 capsules. Price per serving you’re not gonna best the hard rock andros.

Lmk if you have any questions and feel free to shoot me a PM.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Decided to go with iconic formulations Iconic One. Should I run anything else along side it??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes 4-andro as a test base or dermacrine at the very least to help keep lethargy at bay. Both good options but I give the edge to 4-andro as it actually converts to test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Decided to go with iconic formulations Iconic One. Should I run anything else along side it??
i ran it pretty much solo, but i am on trt. dermacrine or alpha four would be good choices.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Yes 4-andro as a test base or dermacrine at the very least to help keep lethargy at bay. Both good options but I give the edge to 4-andro as it actually converts to test.
I think Iconic One already has dermacrine as part of its profile?

INGREDIENTS

Distilled Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, 1-DHEA, 5-DHEA, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Pregnenolone, Tetrahydropiperine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Iconic One already has dermacrine as part of its profile?

INGREDIENTS

Distilled Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, 1-DHEA, 5-DHEA, Propylene Glycol Monolaurate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Pregnenolone, Tetrahydropiperine
Yep. My bad. Might be sufficient; I would Just feel it out and if needed you can add in 4-andro.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
How many bottles of Iconic One do I need for an adequate cycle?

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Another quick question if you have a newborn should you stay away from topical prohormone?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another quick question if you have a newborn should you stay away from topical prohormone?
If there is any chance of transferal, I'd stay away from TDs for a while, brother.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The key to avoiding this is to keep areas where you dose covered and wash your hands thoroughly. If your concerned wait.