Prohoromone then sarms then prohoromone possible?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would it be possible to just bridge prohoromone cycles with sarms in order to let liver recover? Would being shut down that long render sarms useless because of no test?

Example: prohoromone cycle 6 weeks > 12 weeks sarms > 6 weeks prohoromone > 12 weeks sarms

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just curious if possible not asking if its smart. Recovery would not be the worry or care maintaining and building muscle would as eventually would be going on test e long term anyways

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms are also bad for your liver. This is not a great idea. You might think about something more like 11oxo, hexadrone or max lmg, non methylated hormones.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, this is just one long cycle.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could i bridge prohoromone cycles with non methtlated? And sarms are not even close to the level of toxicity as prohoromones from what i have read and seen lab tests of

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
36 weeks of orals, effectively?

Lipids, bro.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could i bridge prohoromone cycles with non methtlated? And sarms are not even close to the level of toxicity as prohoromones from what i have read and seen lab tests of
It's not bridging, I hate this term, you will just be on one long cycle switching compounds back and forth and it's not a good idea whatsoever

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And liver damage is overexagerated, your lipids are more important to monitor. Liver heals it self pretty easily.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And liver damage is overexagerated, your lipids are more important to monitor. Liver heals it self pretty easily.
36 weeks of solid continual liver stress and you might need a whole new one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In my early twenties my boys first cycle was over 4 months long on dbol and winny. Nothing bad happened. Im not advocating it tho

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I usually do 16 weeks of sarms but what you’re talking about is too long bro

Popeisdope

Awards
I'm pretty sure most sarms cause a decent amount of shutdown too. So no.

If you're trying to hold off on going to TRT this isn't a wise move and actually doing TRT would be the smarter and more beneficial route instead of the sarms.

You need time off to let your endogenous test to start production again, aside from liver enzymes and lipids to stabilize. But if you're planning on going to TRT anyways that doesn't really matter I guess.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure most sarms cause a decent amount of shutdown too. So no.

If you're trying to hold off on going to TRT this isn't a wise move and actually doing TRT would be the smarter and more beneficial route instead of the sarms.

You need time off to let your endogenous test to start production again, aside from liver enzymes and lipids to stabilize. But if you're planning on going to TRT anyways that doesn't really matter I guess.
Organ stress and lipids would still very much matter.

Popeisdope

Awards
Organ stress and lipids would still very much matter.
Oh yeah definitely.

I'm just saying if he's planning on going the trt route he might as well forget the sarms and just do it. I think that would be better for both his health and keeping his results in the long run no?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah definitely.

I'm just saying if he's planning on going the trt route he might as well forget the sarms and just do it. I think that would be better for both his health and keeping his results in the long run no?
Agreed.
He'd be better off keeping his own Test production.
But if he's going to do TRT, don't try nonsense like this first.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You'll be alright. Your liver will recover. Arteries probably won't take too much of a beating. But being shut down that long will definitely do permanent damage to your HTPA (reproductive system and testosterone production)

I know you will do what you want regardless of our advice. But if you cycle this long use HCG to keep your leydig cells from atrophying. Google what I just said if confused

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You'll be alright. Your liver will recover. Arteries probably won't take too much of a beating. But being shut down that long will definitely do permanent damage to your HTPA (reproductive system and testosterone production)

I know you will do what you want regardless of our advice. But if you cycle this long use HCG to keep your leydig cells from atrophying. Google what I just said if confused
I mean... rich piana had no coronary artery disease. Seriously.

Also, dude have you ever come off after being on a permablast? You have never experienced depression until you’ve done that. The only time I’ve ever put a gun in my mouth in my adult life.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

But people saying you have to have some test for sarms to even work at all, would that means it would be prohoromone lose all gains because.of shutdown running sarms then gain again when i hop back on prohoromones?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But people saying you have to have some test for sarms to even work at all, would that means it would be prohoromone lose all gains because.of shutdown running sarms then gain again when i hop back on prohoromones?
Don’t know til you try. You shouldn’t lose your gains on sarms, shutdown or not, and you might really think about using something on cycle to lessen that shutdown effect in the first place. Hcg or maybe some low dose nolvadex... something like that.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If he plans on going on trt then why don't he just start taking some test now and skip all this nonsense.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 7