Prohoromone and antidepressants?

SgtBoomer

Awards
Prohormone and antidepressants?

Hey guys, my first post here. I have finally decided to give prohoromone a try. (If this post is in the wrong section, please correct me.) Done my research, and I think it will work well for me, so long as I do it right. I went to my local building shop and was recommended a four-ingredient set for my first cycle. I apologize if I'm not supposed to post a product on here, I just want you guys to know what I'm gonna take. It's LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit.

Ingredients:
Epi Andro
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container : 90 Tablets
Per Serving:
Active Propriety Blend:
(-)-Epicatechin 90% - 80mg
Epiandrosterone (from Pine Pollen) - 50mg

1 Andro Stenelone
Servings Per Container: 60 Tablets
Per Serving:
Active Propriety Blend:
3b-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-17-one - 50mg

17 Pro Andro
Serving Size = 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container :90 Tablets
Per Serving:
Active Propriety Blend:
17beta-[1-Ketoethyl]-androstane-3-one - 50mg
(-)-Epicatechin 90% - 50mg

Form-XT
Servings Per Container : 90 Tablets
Per Serving:
Active Propriety Blend:
Androst-2,5-diene-7, 17-dione - 20mg
Resveratrol (trans) 95% - 25mg
(-)-epicatechin 90% - 50mg

My concern is in regards to the interaction with my antidepressants. Should I take a prohoromone (this one in particular) while on antidepressants? I've been on them for years, and haven't changed dosage at all. From what I've read once you're in PCT a lot of people are in a real downer state. Is that dramatically exasperated if you're on antidepressants? How long does that last?

I'm taking 40mg Prozac, 300mg Wellbutrin.
Thanks a lot, I appreciate any help

Mucci

Awards
Taking stuff that messes with your hormones when you suffer from a mental illness is never a good idea.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Well, so the guy can get a real answer instead of "Not a good idea"....I'll let you know the first thing I ever ran was LG Sciences bulking kit lol...so very similar to what you are choosing, and I'm also on Prozac and Welbutrin although my dosages are at 10mg Prozag and 150mg Welbutrin. I have recently been added Abilify to those 2 as well, however, I was only on the same ones as you during that first run.

Honestly, first and foremost, I'd suggest doing some more research on each of the compounds and choose a few that'll get you towards your goals instead of LG Sciences. There are a lot of other better brands with higher dosages for the money.

Hormones will mess with your mood. No doubt about it. If you're going to play in this game, you have to be prepared for Lethargy. The epiandro however, will give you good energy and mood in the beginning, but might give you TOO much energy to the point of being Manic. (I'm bipolar BTW)

Hormone induced lethargy will be all in your head...just gotta get yourself to the gym and remind yourself it's because of what you took offsetting your levels.

Remember, these exogenous hormones will stop the production of your natural hormones. When you come off this stuff, your test will be low which will lead to the lethargy and depression which is why you take a proper PCT.

Just be careful because we are all different and you're on double the welbutrin of me and 4x the Prozac.

EDIT: That being said OP, If you have questions about my journey on some of these things, feel free to PM me. However, I will not do all the research for you and explain all the Andros out there. That is for you to research.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't waste your money on the lg science crap. There's way better bang for your buck options and as said above get a real pct, you don't want your hormones all outta wack. I'd suggest nolva because clomid can mess with your emotions

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your money on the lg science crap. There's way better bang for your buck options and as said above get a real pct, you don't want your hormones all outta wack. I'd suggest nolva because clomid can mess with your emotions
Exactly. Also, for the love of god, make sure you have your on cycle support and all of your PCT gear BEFORE you start your cycle.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking stuff that messes with your hormones when you suffer from a mental illness is never a good idea.
I'm a pharm student. I wouldn't worry about any interaction. The only real serious one from oral steroids is with anticoagulants, it thins the blood too much. Also, androgen induced negative psychological effects are VASTLY over stated, literature supports this nearly uniformly. Aside from a few case studies where they say it MAY have played a role in some mental disease state, there is really no evidence to support this. My biggest concern is for your wallet, I wouldn't even waste my time with LG products. Just trash that crap or get your money back.

Mucci

Awards
I'm a pharm student. I wouldn't worry about any interaction. The only real serious one from oral steroids is with anticoagulants, it thins the blood too much. Also, androgen induced negative psychological effects are VASTLY over stated, literature supports this nearly uniformly. Aside from a few case studies where they say it MAY have played a role in some mental disease state, there is really no evidence to support this. My biggest concern is for your wallet, I wouldn't even waste my time with LG products. Just trash that crap or get your money back.
Yeah you're right, but what about coming off? Depressed/ anxious states has been reported frequently. I think it depends on the severity of the state he's in right now

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you're right, but what about coming off? Depressed/ anxious states has been reported frequently. I think it depends on the severity of the state he's in right now
Well, if he's anything like me, he has those periods of time anyway.....so I figure, I might as well get swole and at least KNOW why I feel like shlt at a certain point. "Oh yeah....my hormones are screwed up...I feel kind of bummy right now, but I did this to myself and I'll be back to normal soon."

That's how I get through it anyway.

SgtBoomer

Awards
Thanks guys. I'm actually doing really well with my depression, like I said I haven't messed with any dosages in years. I'm not concerned with the lethargy, either during or Post cycle. I'm mostly concerned with the post cycle messing with my emotions too much, making me unstable. I've never had any issues to really worry about, but I really don't want to be walking around crying all the time, or something worse that I've never experienced.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm actually doing really well with my depression, like I said I haven't messed with any dosages in years. I'm not concerned with the lethargy, either during or Post cycle. I'm mostly concerned with the post cycle messing with my emotions too much, making me unstable. I've never had any issues to really worry about, but I really don't want to be walking around crying all the time, or something worse that I've never experienced.
The post cycle is exactly when lethargy and all that **** is going to kick in. For me, it simply meant that I was just kind of tired, didn't really feel motivated, etc
... no real depression to speak of, but everyone is different.

You're going to feel a drop, if you are feeling 100% right now, you absolutely will not be during PCT. That's just how it goes.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
exactly. thats where alot of this comes from, energy, libido, strength goes down. So people get depressed.