Prohormones?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
What are some good prohormones that I could run for a dry gain. Fairly low side effects. Can’t seem to find many in the states anymore and was seeing some recommendations.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are some good prohormones that I could run for a dry gain. Fairly low side effects. Can’t seem to find many in the states anymore and was seeing some recommendations.
iconic formulations-ALPHA SEVEN....it is introductory priced right now. 200mg androsterone per dose plus 7keto.

I am really stoked about the release of his product, been a fan of androsterone for years but it's very expensive.

$40 bucks for 200mg androsterone per dose and 25 doses per bottle is a great deal...but it won't be this price for long.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Msten,dmz,m1a are still all around and basically the most potent **** ever created. You’d be better off with real gear though and it’ll be easier to keep your gains that way.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can get both msten and dmz through vicious labs, password is underground

Use code “hoard” for 25%

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iconic formulations-ALPHA SEVEN....it is introductory priced right now. 200mg androsterone per dose plus 7keto.

I am really stoked about the release of his product, been a fan of androsterone for years but it's very expensive.

$40 bucks for 200mg androsterone per dose and 25 doses per bottle is a great deal...but it won't be this price for long.
I just picked up 2 bottles!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

yeah thats a great suggestion .. i was going to suggest dermacrine .. up above the dhea would be epiandro

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah thats a great suggestion .. i was going to suggest dermacrine .. up above the dhea would be epiandro
Both are great choices. If your looking for dermacrine use code chef for 25% off.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 7 considered a Prohormone or what effect does ingredient have?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha 7 considered a Prohormone or what effect does ingredient have?
some strength gain, leaning effect, muscle fullness, improved mood/sense of well being and great libido boost...mostly used for cutting/recomp cycles, but can be stacked with mass builders to keep sides down like lethargy, loss of libido or high prolactin.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out CEL Stano-Plex (Epiandro)... extremely mild (OTC PCT has been fine for most everyone), really solid benefits (strength, size, body comp, pumps/fullness).

For reference, I've run many "harder" ph/ds as well as ostarine and some real gear and this was a truly pleasant surprise. I exepcted to be totally underwhelmed by any andro but was really impressed and have since bought enough to run 2-3 more cycles

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane, yk-11, and cardarine is what I’m doing

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This. You don’t want to short change this
Third vote. 100% need a serm. And don't forget some TUDCA on cycle as msten is typically pretty rough on the liver vals. CEL Tudca + Cycle assist would be my on cycle recommendation ( as well I typically run a half dose of each in pct since serms also have an impact on the liver)

oldskool

Awards
Third vote. 100% need a serm. And don't forget some TUDCA on cycle as msten is typically pretty rough on the liver vals. CEL Tudca + Cycle assist would be my on cycle recommendation ( as well I typically run a half dose of each in pct since serms also have an impact on the liver)
picking up tucda and cycle assist.... bast place to get SERM? Im in US

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
picking up tucda and cycle assist.... bast place to get SERM? Im in US
check board sponsors (research chem sites)... it's against board rules to source illegal/controlled substances

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Check our Icon One.
I am running it now along with Alpha Hard. However, Icon One has a test base in it, so you could run it solo.