Prohormones before 4 PM and transdermal delivery

neurotic

Awards
It's been stated by Bill Roberts that when oral prohormones are taken before 4 PM natural testosterone production is not shut down. However, he recommends not to use transdermal delivery, for taking into account the sustained release they produce, prohormones wouldn't be out of body soon enough before evening as to prevent HPT Axis supression.
My question is:

If I put on the transdermals at let's say 9 or 10 AM and remove them by showering with soap before 4 PM wouldn't it be reasonable to think that I'm goint to avoid natural testosterone shutdown?

P.D.: For transdermal delivery I'd like to use BigDaddyChemo's formula consisting in 40% ethanol isopropyl + 30% Isopropyl Miristrate + 10% DMSO + 10% Propilene glycol + 10% oleic acid

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the heck? It's not going to matter what time of day you take the orals at, if they get into your system it's still going to cause shut-down. Unless the item in question is only taken once every few days or so I can't see how HPTA suppression is going to be avoided, but that would only be useful in the case of something like the intra-nasal pre-workout products out there.

neurotic

Awards
Bill Roberts wrote this

"I have found that users who have followed my advice not to use these products in the evening or at night have not had problems in this area, while those that choose to use them in the evening do have problems. This is probably because there is a natural daily rhythm to testosterone levels and production. Levels fall off at night, which causes increased production of the hormone (LH) that causes the testes to produce more testosterone, which then causes levels to become high again by the next morning. As a result, higher testosterone levels during the day don’t result in much loss of production, but high levels at night result in the body producing less LH and therefore less natural testosterone."