Prohormone vs sarms vs 3-ad

clayboy_123

Awards
Can someone make a recommendation for a brand or specific product for bulking and strength gain ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Coldstone Creamery choc pb shakes.

Also a big proponent of McDonald’s Big Macs, Jack’s cheese pizzas, and a nice ribeye at the end of the day for packing on the weight.

No guarantees on your lipids or trigs.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Came to see talk about anabolics - leaving hungry and lusting for burgers..

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Coldstone Creamery choc pb shakes.

Also a big proponent of McDonald’s Big Macs, Jack’s cheese pizzas, and a nice ribeye at the end of the day for packing on the weight.

No guarantees on your lipids or trigs.
Which one do you think is worse for lidips; 10 Big Mac's or 50 mg D-bol ed?

Doesn't really matter though, since I'm planning on stacking them.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can someone make a recommendation for a brand or specific product for bulking and strength gain ?
Well SARMs are not for human consumption. So don't consume them, if you're a human.

On a more serious note, you should be more specific to get better answers. Have you used any PED's before? Is your main goal size or strenght? Maybe age and years of training could be of interest here.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My personal favorite mass building PH on that market, that won't leave you feeling poorly - Alpha Four by Iconic Formulations

stack that with the new recipe we posted in our blog

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On a more serious note, you should be more specific to get better answers. Have you used any PED's before? Is your main goal size or strenght? Maybe age and years of training could be of interest here.
This is the core of my jest. I can see OP has been a member here forever, but I don’t know anything else. Stats, experience, immediate goals, longterm views on trying to avoid TRT or not.