Prohormone to EQ?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I've been a good boy, done my waiting and now I'm planning my cycle for late December/January.
I'm almost certan that I'll use this bad boy as kickstart, but wanted to hear more about the second one here on the ingredients list on pic below?
Androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione

Screenshot_20201106-182217_Chrome.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You wont notice much on eq at that dosage .. esp for 4weeks.

Going back to old days .. people had to run 8-12 weeks and dosages anywhere from 600-1,200mg

di methyl will make you feel the product though for sure.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You wont notice much on eq at that dosage .. esp for 4weeks.

Going back to old days .. people had to run 8-12 weeks and dosages anywhere from 600-1,200mg

di methyl will make you feel the product though for sure.
Yeah, thats what I thought, also, I'd run blend of Tren Hex 100 mg, Test cyp 200 mg, EQ 200 mg per 1 ml

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's an article on a compound that is Not listed on his label.
I don't believe he's using boldinone (1,4androstenedione). I believe he's using 1,4-DHEA.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1,4-DHEA.
if you’re going to say that you can’t just write I believe it’s not X but Y while it’s clearly stated otherwise on the bottle you at LEAST have to give your thoughts behind it, or even better proofs of why it would be that compound instead of the other one.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you’re going to say that you can’t just write I believe it’s not X but Y while it’s clearly stated otherwise on the bottle you at LEAST have to give your thoughts behind it, or even better proofs of why it would be that compound instead of the other one.
Well, looks like I misread the first article I posted. I've been kinda sleepy this morning, so I had to drink a Monster Rehab and have an ECA to get myself awake.

Yeah, that's definitely looks like Boldione. I'm just surprised anyone is selling it, it's been banned since 2005.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, looks like I misread the first article I posted. I've been kinda sleepy this morning, so I had to drink a Monster Rehab and have an ECA to get myself awake.

Yeah, that's definitely looks like Boldione. I'm just surprised anyone is selling it, it's been banned since 2005.
Banned in the states. He doesn’t live here.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thats not monster rehab and eca...that looks like red bull and hydroxycut