Prohormone Nano 1-T help

Thedark_void

Awards
Hi guys

Prohormone question for you guys.

Started a 1-testosterone (Nano 1-T) prohormone from a reputable UK supplier (Predator Nutrition) 2 days ago. Today is day 3.

Feel like I’m getting sick, either a cold / flu with major headaches or could be some sides of the PH.

I have taken only 2 days of the product and as you would imagine not felt anything yet apart from lethargy which I believe can be a factor of 1-T.

looking to stop using and not take today’s dose until I am feeling 100% as i feel would be a waste if I can’t commit fully to the cycle.

With only 2 days under my belt will I need to go into PCT or has it not been long enough to be needed yet?

Any help would be great. Cheers guys

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys

Prohormone question for you guys.

Started a 1-testosterone (Nano 1-T) prohormone from a reputable UK supplier (Predator Nutrition) 2 days ago. Today is day 3.

Feel like I’m getting sick, either a cold / flu with major headaches or could be some sides of the PH.

I have taken only 2 days of the product and as you would imagine not felt anything yet apart from lethargy which I believe can be a factor of 1-T.

looking to stop using and not take today’s dose until I am feeling 100% as i feel would be a waste if I can’t commit fully to the cycle.

With only 2 days under my belt will I need to go into PCT or has it not been long enough to be needed yet?

Any help would be great. Cheers guys
I used 1-t a few years back. A headache this early is pretty normal (was for me anyway) - check your blood pressure as that can shoot up early on.

are you using cycle supports?

in terms of anything from the 1-t it is too early but beat in mind the short had life and a headache is no surprise.

cold/flu is common early in a cycle (not this early) as the immune system gets hammered.
If you stop you don’t need a pct after 2 days

Personally I would make sure I was hydrating, check my blood pressure and carry on.

predator aren’t always reputable by the way. Sold a load of bunk superdrol last year.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used 1-t a few years back. A headache this early is pretty normal (was for me anyway) - check your blood pressure as that can shoot up early on.

in terms of anything from the 1-t it is too early but beat in mind the short had life and a headache is no surprise.

cold/flu is common early in a cycle (not this early) as the immune system gets hammered.

Personally I would make sure I was hydrating, check my blood pressure and carry on.

predator aren’t always reputable by the way. Sold a load of bunk superdrol last year.
^ All of that right there, OP. ^

Thedark_void

Awards

@Whisky thanks for the reply buddy.
Could have been bad timing as I have been training hard to the lead up to my cycle tbh.

Hydration has been consistent but I appreciate the need for more whist on but thought I have covered all bases. I must be drinking over 3 litres daily plus cut out all stims.

Just don’t feel right if you get me. Had to really dig deep in the gym yesterday and that’s not normally an issue.

I may have used reputable in the thinnest context but didn’t know they had issues so that’s an eye opener.

Do feel like I’ll stop the Nano 1-T for now and look to restart once shifted whatever is lingering. Just wasn’t 100% on the need for PCT but presumed after 2 days would be not needed.
👍🏻

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone know is nano1t the same as m1t/methyl1test, thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Whisky thanks for the reply buddy.
Could have been bad timing as I have been training hard to the lead up to my cycle tbh.

Hydration has been consistent but I appreciate the need for more whist on but thought I have covered all bases. I must be drinking over 3 litres daily plus cut out all stims.

Just don’t feel right if you get me. Had to really dig deep in the gym yesterday and that’s not normally an issue.

I may have used reputable in the thinnest context but didn’t know they had issues so that’s an eye opener.

Do feel like I’ll stop the Nano 1-T for now and look to restart once shifted whatever is lingering. Just wasn’t 100% on the need for PCT but presumed after 2 days would be not needed.
👍🏻
If you don't already have cycle support, I'd get some before restarting.

Thedark_void

Awards
@Renew1
I do need to check on my BP as this could be why I’m getting the headaches.

Not using any cycle support as was told wasn’t needed as wasn’t harsh . Granted I should have looked into regulating BP with some support.

I just didn’t think I’d feel so bad this early if it is anything to do with the PH and not just a cold/flu.

I totally agree. I’ll look for some cycle support for the restart and see how that goes from the get-go. Will be a good indication if it was the PH or not too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
absolutely this.

tbh I’d also want some 4ad or 4 andro (assuming your won’t pin test) to take the edge off - 1-t was pretty strong and as a stand-alone the lethargy would probably be a real bitch when it kicks in (I pinned test when I used it).

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everytime ive had that type of issue i just tried to endure it and finally got used to it... its a bch for sure

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone know is nano1t the same as m1t/methyl1test, thanks
Absolutely not. Nano1t is a precursor to dihydroboldenone and a fairly mild hormone which is very good in sides/benefits ratio. M1t is possibly the strongest oral steroid ever made and every bit as toxic as it is beneficial.

Thedark_void

Awards
Thanks for the information guys.

I’ve decided to work through it. I’ve now got some cycle support and will continue with the cycle as planned but with the addition of some form of 4 andro or go for some test.

Planning on running for 6-8 weeks on the nano 1-t and seeing where I’m at come that mark.

placebo or not I do feel a dence solid feel to my muscles at the moment however it’s only the 4th day in.
I’ll keep you updated as may start some form of cycle log as I imagine it may help a few people.

👍🏻

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Absolutely not. Nano1t is a precursor to dihydroboldenone and a fairly mild hormone which is very good in sides/benefits ratio. M1t is possibly the strongest oral steroid ever made and every bit as toxic as it is beneficial.
Isn't nano 1t literally dhb, rather than a precursor? I remember reading that at one time. The direct precursor would be 1ad which weirdly isn't available anywhere despite being the most effective orally. Then the 2-step precursor 1dhea/"1andro" is pretty widely available, but also fairly useless like most dheas.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So nano1t is the "prohormone" to m1t because m1t is methyl dhb right? That's what I've read before, I know they're different animals completely in terms of effects though

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So nano1t is the "prohormone" to m1t because m1t is methyl dhb right? That's what I've read before, I know they're different animals completely in terms of effects though
To be considered a "prohormone" to m1t it would have to show some conversion to m1t, which it doesn't. Comparing dhb and m1t is like comparing mast and superdrol.

To my knowledge the nano 1t product is just dhb in a sublingual solution, it's not orally bioavailable. The oral prohormone to dhb is 1-ad.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be considered a "prohormone" to m1t it would have to show some conversion to m1t, which it doesn't. Comparing dhb and m1t is like comparing mast and superdrol.

To my knowledge the nano 1t product is just dhb in a sublingual solution, it's not orally bioavailable. The oral prohormone to dhb is 1-ad.
My confusion arose from nano1t being taken orally i didn't know it was sublingual but yh I know dhb and m1t are different that's why I said as much because I knew someone would bring it up.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isn't nano 1t literally dhb, rather than a precursor? I remember reading that at one time. The direct precursor would be 1ad which weirdly isn't available anywhere despite being the most effective orally. Then the 2-step precursor 1dhea/"1andro" is pretty widely available, but also fairly useless like most dheas.
My apologies I do believe you are correct.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oral dhb? I dont buy it.
That was my first thought, figured it had to actually be nano1ad but I can’t find anything to suggest it’s not straight dhb. Unsure of how the absorption is though even sublingual

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was my first thought, figured it had to actually be nano1ad but I can’t find anything to suggest it’s not straight dhb. Unsure of how the absorption is though even sublingual
probably almost zero.

Thedark_void

Awards
Hi all

interesting development.

2 weeks into my nano cycle. Gained 2.8kg and little fat so was going well.

until... had a fall at work and have torn my shoulder which will put me out for the next 6 weeks.
Question being what PCT should I do?

only 2 weeks of nano do I still need a full PCT if any?
Cheers

Last edited:
BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi all

interesting development.

2 weeks into my nano cycle. Gained 2.8kg and little fat so was going well.

until... had a fall at work and have torn my shoulder which will put me out for the next 6 weeks.
Question being what PCT should I do?

only 2 weeks of nano do I still need a full Oct if any?
Cheers
I wouldn't bother with a pct personally.

Thedark_void

Awards
I wouldn't bother with a pct personally.
Thanks buddy

I wasn’t 100% sure if it was needed. Been a bad run this time to say the least!
You think the 2 weeks wouldn’t need even a test booster or just don’t bother with any type of PCT?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have no idea how suppressive n1t is but I would look for any signs of low T for next few weeks and treat as needed with what you have prepared for your original run, that's just how I would play it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have no idea how suppressive n1t is but I would look for any signs of low T for next few weeks and treat as needed with what you have prepared for your original run, that's just how I would play it
just in my experience 1-t is as suppressive as anything else (1-andro had my nuts like raisins) but after 2 weeks you’d bounce back really quick from any shutdown anyway imo.

Thedark_void

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys.

Would running original PCT be detrimental or would it just be a case of being a waste?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Would running original PCT be detrimental or would it just be a case of being a waste?
It wouldn't do any harm, but it almost certainly isn't needed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Imo

Imo it would be a waste but no harm and might make you feel better about it