Prohormone into Sarm.... how long of a break?

HBull

Awards
Hey there... I was on 20 mgs of Msten for 7 weeks with the last 4 stacked with 50 mg dmz. So 7 weeks in all. I did the 4 week pct with nolvadex and natty test boosters and arimistane and feel fine.

My question is: how long should I wait after pct of the prohormone to start a lgd/s4/osta cycle (Tri-Sarm by Primeval Labs)

Thanks for your time and attention,
HBull

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On cycle + pct time is the amount of time you should take off.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there... I was on 20 mgs of Msten for 7 weeks with the last 4 stacked with 50 mg dmz. So 7 weeks in all. I did the 4 week pct with nolvadex and natty test boosters and arimistane and feel fine.

My question is: how long should I wait after pct of the prohormone to start a lgd/s4/osta cycle (Tri-Sarm by Primeval Labs)

HBull
You should wait 11-12 weeks after completing your pct. How was the cycle?That is a long Msten cycle and paired with DMZ at the end.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

HBull
What kind of gainz you get from this cycle bro

HBull

Awards
Lethargy wasnt too bad.... gains were great gained about 23-24 lbs and only a few percent bf... was a great run and Im happy with the lack of sides and gains made!

HBull

Awards
What kind of gainz you get from this cycle bro

Lethargy wasnt too bad.... gains were great gained about 23-24 lbs and only a few percent bf... was a great run and Im happy with the lack of sides and gains made!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two things:

1) why don't u just buy some hcg and take 250mcg X 2 per week until you are done with all the anabolics?

2) get some bloods done and take the guess work out of it.

What you are asking it not out of the question but it's ur body - no one else can take responsibility for it if something goes wrong. Are you wanting us to tell you that it's possible to bridge Into the SARM and still remain healthy? We can't answer that. For all we know your liver, cholesterol & pituitary is grenaded from that last cycle you just wrapped up.

HBull

Awards
Two things:

1) why don't u just buy some hcg and take 250mcg X 2 per week until you are done with all the anabolics?

2) get some bloods done and take the guess work out of it.

What you are asking it not out of the question but it's ur body - no one else can take responsibility for it if something goes wrong. Are you wanting us to tell you that it's possible to bridge Into the SARM and still remain healthy? We can't answer that. For all we know your liver, cholesterol & pituitary is grenaded from that last cycle you just wrapped up.
Hey man! I'm not in any rush to start up a new cycle and have been pretty careful/have researched everything. I was just wondering what the time frame is. I might not run the tri sarm at all and wait longer to run another pro.

Also can you please explain your first point about hcg.

Thanks for your response!

sespress

Awards
I've had a similar but different question. 19-nor 300/d for the last 2.5 weeks with mk677 @ 30mg/d. Taking a strong AI the whole time. The 19 is messing my stomach up something fierce, Can I totally switch gear into a SARM, say OSTA? Cut off the PH and just continue the AI for another 4 weeks then run a SERM for 8? If not and I stop the PH cycle at 4 weeks is it a wasted effort? I'm happy with my gains so far but it's early.