Prohormone era now

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
What do you all think of the legal prohormones in USA right now. Specially High Tech Pharmaceuticals brand, the Superdrol, 1 test, Trenabol, Dianabol etc. Any good?? Do you also need real serm and AI for PCT??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
these are DHEA metabolites. they are very mild and It could be debatable if you need a PCT at all. Most will tell you to er on the side of caution and use a full-blown PCT.
Of the PH they sell I feel like the 1 DHEA is likely the strongest of the lot and can actually cause some suppression due to its slightly longer half-life and binding affinity to the androgen receptor. It has human data showing real muscle gain from an 8 week cycle with 330 mgs per day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
these are DHEA metabolites. they are very mild and It could be debatable if you need a PCT at all. Most will tell you to er on the side of caution and use a full-blown PCT.
Of the PH they sell I feel like the 1 DHEA is likely the strongest of the lot and can actually cause some suppression due to its slightly longer half-life and binding affinity to the androgen receptor. It has human data showing real muscle gain from an 8 week cycle with 330 mgs per day
Ive seen 1 dhea crush peoples testosterone, I would definitely do a real pct. Epiandro i think your much more likely not to need one unless You dose it like we like to dose it lol.
What do you all think of the legal prohormones in USA right now. Specially High Tech Pharmaceuticals brand, the Superdrol, 1 test, Trenabol, Dianabol etc. Any good?? Do you also need real serm and AI for PCT??
As far as hi tech, im pretty sure there the most underdosed of any brand. You need like 1 bottle per week with high tech. $$$$ adds up quick.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed with above. 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, and epi andro are probably the only three worth anything. I've tried the 1,4-DHEA, 19nor-DHEA, etc., and they didn't work for me.

I would run a PCT with 1-DHEA. Something like clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 would suffice in my opinion.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi tech is overpriced under dosed garbage with product names that do not resemble what’s in the bottle in anyway shape or form. There are much better options for Andros.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feel like I just saw this exact question, not long ago at all…

Agree on the serm for 1 andro as well.
I felt very suppressed and sluggish after 7 weeks of that compound.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
By 1 DHEA you mean the 1- testosterone?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's crazy how the names of these things have gotten so similar the common person doesn't know the difference at times. Trenavar and dienolone advertised very similar names but very different before iirc. Anavar is dhea vs an aas. 1 test vs 1dhea. It's good marketing but rough for the average person

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's the best 1-andro bang for your buck?
I'd probably go with Super Mandro. Well dosed and a lot of positives reviews on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Feel like I just saw this exact question, not long ago at all…

Agree on the serm for 1 andro as well.
I felt very suppressed and sluggish after 7 weeks of that compound.
You see it 20x year. Hi tech is usually the thing there looking at. Goes to show you how Is important marketing is. They got some of the lowest dose products on the market But everybody only asks about them.

As far as 1 andro. It definately works and definately has its downsides. Ive seen a few ppl need to double there trt on 1 andro to avoid that sluggish blah feeling

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just saw some prices, when did it get so expensive. $85/ month at proper dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Studying is .... Scratch that .... It Should be your best friend.
Please study the things that you are considering putting in your body.

I'm not anti anabolic substances .... At All.

But putting them into your body without knowing what they are, and what they're capable of is a Terrible idea.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with above. 1-DHEA, 4-DHEA, and epi andro are probably the only three worth anything. I've tried the 1,4-DHEA, 19nor-DHEA, etc., and they didn't work for me.

I would run a PCT with 1-DHEA. Something like clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 would suffice in my opinion.
What is the difference between one DHEA and DHEA?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bottle of stanogen per week anyone? 🙋‍♂️
Dude! Between the Apex Stanogen and the Alpha Gainz Stano TD I was going broke! Damn near bathing in the stuff. LOL! I still like 300mgs of the Alpha Stano capsules prework though from time to time.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
piandro i think your much more likely not to need one unless You dose it like we like to dose it lol.
the only sides I've seen in the past 18 months were a little early stage gyno from dermacrine, but I think I've narrowed that down to the preg because straight dhea from xpg doesn't cause it. and a little hair shedding from epiandro and andro, but I seem to have that under control with that better shampoo and minoxidil I've been using.

I always notice my voice getting deeper when I'm on a big run of epi, and sometimes just from alpha gel.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
There’s a number of different opinions;
For me, I liked HTP’s 1-test @ 1100mg ED for 50 days, IF’s Ultrahard @ 10 pumps ED for 8 weeks, IML’s Androhard @ 1 cap 2x ED aka 100mg/50mg R-dhea/epi-dhea ED for 30 days, and IF’s Icon One @ 5 pumps ED for 8 weeks (stacked w/ iml 1 andro 2 bottles @ 200mg for 50 days ).

I did not notice anything from iml’s super 4-andro @ /
200mg ED for 25 days, & MG’s humanogen @ normal to gigantic amounts, such as 20pumps or more, for ( ?? ) Amount of days.

And I don’t remember my iml super r-andro cycle much, it was 3 bottles and some high dose. I think it worked but was not as good as my ultra hard cycle with 4 bottles.

( ..results from lots of things could all be frickin placebo. )

XPG Suppress-C was good I think it’s hard to remember.

I took most of these before my trt.

Only andro hard was with trt.

For some variables, I have always had hypogonadism;

I have lyme in my spine which yields a great deal of bad things including muscle wasting and low igf-1 and igf-Binding proteins.. many many things from lyme / tick borne co-infections.

I gained a significant amount of lean weight back during the oral 1-dhea megadose without lifting and while eating trash.

Any lifting is literally physical therapy, so low weight because my tendons are crispy bacon.

The results from the other stuff besides oral/subL/TM 1-andro megadosed was more like OTC win to the strol.

Again always keep placebo in mind. Think of charlie kelly with the smart pills lol.

And based on my blood work, it doesn’t seem like any of them affected my total or free test levels, so idk about pct;

I mean you should always be trying to optimize test with diet, supplementation, lifestyle intervention whether you are on trt or not because you are optimizing the LH and FSH which do things that trt cannot;
things that involve igf-1 and tendons.
I forget specifics but the information was interesting af.

( btw, If you temporarily or permanently crash your test, you can get prescribed clomid off label, or trt ) insurance might be shitty about clomid now, fyi.

I will come back and edit if I missed something.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IF’s Ultrahard @ 10 pumps ED for 8 weeks
That looks like a fun run. I don't think I've ever run more than 5-6 pumps and never more than 4-6 weeks max.
If I wasn't prone to shedding, man that looks like fun...